Downtown Core Jobs Retail Manager, South East Asia Position at Sunnystep Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Retail Manager, South East Asia. For candidates who reside in Downtown Core and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Sunnystep Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sunnystep Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Retail Manager, South East Asia|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
– Lead retail distribution strategy for Sunnystep in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines
– Manage retail store expansion plan that include but not limited to site selection, CAPEX analysis, budgeting, lease negotiation with major mall operators and high street landlord
– Take charge of in-store operations in all retail channels, that include but not limited to staffing, sales training, inventory and warehouse management, restocking, renovation and visual merchandising, logistics and sourcing, customer service, order fulfillment
– Build a high performance retail operations team that drive high sales and high NPS score
– Help hire and train front-line sales staff so that we can provide the best service standard in the industry while helping sales staff achieve their highest potential and keeping the staff satisfaction level high
– Work closely with marketing team to plan and manage in-store marketing events based on yearly campaign calendar
– Source and lead new retail business partnerships to expand our sales channels and increase our brand awareness
-At least 5 years’ hands on experience managing large scale retail operations in a regional role
-Passionate about Sunnystep products and Sunnystep’s mission.
– Able to work under stress and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Strong leadership skills and relationship building skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.