Central Jobs Retail Training Manager Position at UR FASHION GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company UR FASHION GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of retail training manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 4.500 - SGD 6.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|UR FASHION GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
|Retail Training Manager
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing
Reporting into Operations Director-SEA, this role will lead retail training in SEA including direct-sale and dealer stores.
Ensure training plan are carried out and well implemented for front line retail staff development and keeping brand image and service level in the market.
Delivering training programs with consideration of the holistic view of current and future business in order to achieve business goals & enable career development for stores.
1. Training Initiatives
- Set up and implement training strategy and system to be in line with brand direction
- Constantly review training programs to make needed adjustments / revisions to ensure training is effectively implemented
- Source and manage external resources to meet training and development needs when needed
- Develop retail talent development programs such as in store trainer/store manager program to meet retail people retention needs
2. Training Implementation and Follow Up
- Supporting Operations Director-SEA to plan and develop and conduct high quality training programs to train and develop retail staff in the area of induction, strong field coaching skill with strategic action plan for improving stores to be success.
- Set up follow up system to evaluate the training application in the store
- Analyze staff feedback on training programs and put forth recommendations on improvements
- Analyze statistics and databases related to training, and ey Performance Indicators (KPIs)
3. Staff Management
- Set up proper training team structure and develop the competencies of training team
- Effective division of responsibilities amongst team members to support business growth and evolution
- Manage and monitor the quality and impact of all training programs via routine coaching with team members.
4. Training Effectiveness
- Work with related departments to develop and oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and operation efficiency and productivity
- Provide field coaching to retail staff after every training program to better monitor effectiveness of training programs
- Set up systematic recording and follow up on all training programs
- Provide detailed staff feedback on each training program for long-term follow up
- Provide detailed reporting on effectiveness and efficiency of each training program
- Conducts Training Needs Analysis of the Company to identify and determine training needs
- Determine and control training budget to effectively optimize the budget for high performance training
- Conduct ad-hoc training projects
- Any other duties/matters may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in training and development function with at least 3 years’ experience in SEA market, experience in international fashion brand or high-class retail service industry is preferred.
- Strong initiative, coaching and presentation skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) required.
- Fluent speaking and written in English and Mandarin.
- Performance Incentive
- Good Benefits
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UR FASHION GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201631284K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)