Orchard Jobs Sales Associate – Paragon Position at JIMMY CHOO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sales Associate - Paragon with full time working hours for our company office, JIMMY CHOO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD, for residents of Orchard and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and at least a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, JIMMY CHOO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sales Associate - Paragon.
|Company||JIMMY CHOO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD|
|Position||Sales Associate - Paragon|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Deliver consistent, friendly and responsive service to customers at all times
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to the growth of sales
- Communicate confidently the unique selling points and the benefits of the product
- Use product knowledge to provide mix and match ideas to maximize the sales value
- Minimum 2 – 4 years relevant experience in fashion retail industry
- Good command of English
- Service oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, mature and good team player
We offer excellent career opportunities, attractive remuneration and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with both current and expected salary through the below “Apply Now” button.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
|Address||Paragon, Unit 1-42A/44,, 290 Orchard Road, Jimmy Choo, Singapura 238859|
- Luxury Fashion
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Sales Associate
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jimmy Choo is a leading global luxury brand with an empowered sense of glamour and a playfully daring spirit. Known for its distinctive, fashion-forward style and exceptional craftsmanship Jimmy Choo has become a pioneer in the art of celebrity dressing and redcarpet style. Women’s shoes remain the core of the product offer, alongside handbags, small leather goods, scarves, sunglasses, eyewear, belts, fragrance and men’s shoes. Creative Director Sandra Choi has been with the brand since its inception in 1996 with a vision to create one of the world’s most treasured luxury brands. Jimmy Choo has a global store network encompassing more than 200 stores and is present in the most prestigious department and specialty stores worldwide. Jimmy Choo is part of the Capri Holdings Limited global fashion luxury group publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker CPRI.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201503431D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical