Central Region Jobs Sales Engineer Position at CHINA RAILWAY ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT GROUP CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, CHINA RAILWAY ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT GROUP CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sales engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.800 to a maximum of SGD 6.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|CHINA RAILWAY ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT GROUP CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing
· Able to work independently and being proactive in responding to issues.
· Attend meetings with technical team to resolve the query raised by clients.
· Coordinate and follow up the clarification with HQ.
· Tender and prepare documents for Tunnelling Boring Machine (TBM) tender.
· Tender Q & A.
· Any other tasks as and when assigned.
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
· At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· A team player with strong passion in sales and marketing
· Resourceful, meticulous, able to multi-task and handle pressure well
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CREG TBM Singapore - Subsidiary ofCREG - China Railway Engineering Equipment Group Co., LTD, was founded in 2015.
CREG is a worldwide underground solutions provider for a full range of mechanized tunneling technology and services. The company’s headquarters is located in Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan province. We draw together 3,00 employees including 500 designers to design and manufacture TBMs and associated equipment.
Our scope of works covers TBMs, including EPB TBM, Slurry TBM, Multi-mode TBM, Rectangular TBM, U-shape TBM, Hard Rock TBM, shaft boring machines, cutting tools, spare parts, and full services to our clients from tender stage till the completion of the tunnels. We offer full crews along our TBM operation and maintenance, leasing and financing. Furthermore we offer options on TBM buyback and remanufacturing. Our ultimate goal is to maximize our customer value.
CREG is grown up from a well-known tunneling contractor, CREG’s success is based on the experience and expertise of their professional engineering team. CREG stick to the basic principle that our design and manufacture of any equipment be made to work in the extreme conditions encountered underground. CREG has established a long-term strategic partnership with the major well-known component suppliers. CREG follow strict quality control procedures to sustain its reputation on durability and reliability in the industry.
CREG has more than 10 workshops in China. With those workshops’ facilities and long-term partners around the world, CREG has the capacity to manufacture more than 150 TBMs a year.
CREG has established over 20 subsidiaries and joint ventures around the world, and established a worldwide marketing network based on branches in Germany, France, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia. We offer clients worldwide high quality products and services. We create jobs, provide training, pay taxes and assume social responsibilities for society and people in local countries.
In 2014, CREG secured two slurry TBM orders for Thomson Line in Singapore. CREG collaborate closely with the client over the course of the design, manufacturing, commissioning and operation of the machine. A breakthrough ceremony was held in Singapore on January 19 2018 to celebrate the completion of the project.
CREG TBMs achieved high impressive performance and resulted in the consecutive orders from this high standard market, including his innovative Rectangular TBM, which completed the 156m underpass tunnel safely and efficiently. After its breakthrough on November 8, 2016, the machine was remanufactured for another similar project in Singapore.
So far CREG has signed over 20 TBM orders in Singapore. A permanent Singapore Branch is established in 2015 to render full support for Southeast Asia region particularly the after sales service.
Whatever your next project will be, CREG is ready to cooperate with you, to find the right solutions and offer full service to guarantee your success.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: T15FC0014F
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Braddell