Bukit Merah Jobs Sales Executive 【jlpt】cjl Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sales Executive 【JLPT】CJL for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bukit Merah and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Sales Executive 【jlpt】cjl|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Job Description (including but not limited to)
• Maintain close relationship with management, customers, production and colleagues in both Japanese and English speaking environment.
• Monitor all shipments and orders to meet customer’s requested due date.
• Willingness to travel overseas and meet customers with open mind and friendliness.
• Analyze market potential, track sales, status reports and customer’s demand.
• Handle queries with regards to quality, price, technical support, etc.
• Provide monthly report and weekly report to management.
• Able to reply internal and customers inquiry by due date or fast respond.
• Provide excellent customer service to build and maintain relationship with customers.
• Acquire good knowledge of product to understand customer needs.
• Evaluate new customer, market survey on competitor and needs.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes with schedule.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Generate leads and build relationships planning, organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
• Meet weekly, monthly, annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
• Willing to render assistance help to other department when there is temporary manpower shortage.
• Other duties assign by immediate superior.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum Diploma holders
• At least 1 year of related working experience
• Normal knowledge in Microsoft (Excel, Words, Powerpoint)
• Good communication and responsible attitude
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Able to travel overseas for business trip
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref29″at”trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lai Jun Leong (Cedric)
EA Personnel Reg No: R21102891
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days