Central Jobs Sales Executive (alcohol Industry) Position at Premium Food & Beverage Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Executive (Alcohol Industry) in our business office, Premium Food & Beverage Pte. Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.800 - SGD 3.500, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Premium Food & Beverage Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Sales Executive (alcohol Industry)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
• Generating leads
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports
• Preparing and submitting sales orders
• Visiting and negotiating with clients to evaluate needs or promote alcoholic beverage and services.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support, continuously improve through feedback
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Working experience in FMCG sales or marketing preferred
• Knowledge of alcoholic beverage will be an advantage
• Diploma or Degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Excellent written, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
• Territory management
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
• Competency in computers, microsoft office, BRM and CRM systems
• Possess class 3 driving licence
• Possess own vehicle will be an advantage
• Staff Benefits
• Basic ($2800 – $3500) + Allowance + Commission
• Performance Incentive
• On Job Training Provided
• Stable Career growth
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 201843136M
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Sales Executive (alcohol Industry) position job vacancies