Jurong West Jobs Sales Executive Position at Contract Sterilization Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Contract Sterilization Services Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as sales executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Jurong West and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Contract Sterilization Services Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Contract Sterilization Services Pte Ltd, wholly owned subsidiary of Serial System Ltd (a SGX mainboard listed Company), assembles and distributes medical devices. It offers a full range of standard and customised perfusion tubing packs. Marketed all over the Asia Pacific region, these products are the preferred choices of many leading hospitals.
We invite a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with him to attain sales targets
- Creating and Executing Sales strategies
- Identifying new target markets to manufacture new product range
- Identify market, competitor’s share and their strengths and weaknesses
- Stay current with clients’ needs, competition and industry trends
- Forecasting projected business and achieving targeted market share
- Participate in marketing activities (for new products and new customers)
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Oversee other areas like improving product packaging; coordinating for new product development and explaining to new/existing customers our unique customised sterilization set-up
- Prepare sales and marketing reports
- Degree or Diploma in Biomedical or Life Science will be an advantage
- 2 years of sales and marketing experience in the healthcare industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, meticulous and positive attitude
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office and great presentation skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes and expected salary.
(In keeping with PDPC’s guidelines, please do not include NRIC/Work Pass No in your resume. We reserve the right not to process any applications that do not adhere to these guidelines.)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- 5-day work week
- Our products are marketed all over the Asia Pacific region
- These products are the preferred choices of many leading hospital
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Contract Sterilization Services Pte Ltd (“Contract Sterilization Services”), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group, assembles and distributes medical devices. It offers a full range of standard and customised perfusion tubing packs. These products are marketed all over the Asia Pacific region and are the preferred choices of many leading hospitals.
Contract Sterilization Services utilises the best components from the United States and Europe, and customises the majority of its products to suit customers’ stringent demands. The company is ISO 13485-certified and its perfusion products bear the coveted CE certification mark.
Contract Sterilization Services’ reputation for quality and innovative designs is a result of consistent attention to materials, machining and manufacturing techniques. Its engineers and technicians work closely with customers and clinical consultants to provide the best solutions to complex problems and applications. It abides by the principle of total quality management, from initial contact with clinical professionals to the delivery of sterile finished products that meet stringent requirements.
Contract Sterilization Services is strategically located near the Medtech Hub@Tukang. The Medtech Hub is a government initiative that aims to promote Singapore as Asia’s medical hub.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199503696W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance coverage, Mon – Fri: 8.00 am to 5.15 pm
- Specific Location: 2 Tukang Innovation Grove (Taman Jurong)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong West 2023
- Sales Executive position job vacancies