Central Region Jobs Sales Executive (must Have Oleochemicals Experience) – Up To $6,000 Basic – City Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 7.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Executive (must Have Oleochemicals Experience) – Up To $6,000 Basic – City|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.000|
- Position : Sales Executive (Must Have Oleochemicals Experience) – Up to $6,00 Basic – City Hall – All Welcome!
- Location : City Hall
- Working hours : 5 Day Work Week – Monday to Friday: 9.00AM to 6.30PM
- Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $6,00 + Performance Bonus
- Duration : Perm
- Industry : Manufacturing And Trading Of Chemicals And Oleochemicals
- Responsible for meeting sales targets for the Company’s products
- New business development and driving sales growth
- Assist in generating and executing trading ideas
- Establish new and enhance existing sales channels in various geographical markets
- Maintain regular communications with customers to address customer demands in timely fashion
- Attend to product enquiries and all customer needs
- Assist in developing pricing strategy, giving price quotations, negotiating trade terms and concluding trade contracts
- Follow through on sales contracts including payment collection
- Conduct regular market research and analyses to stay ahead of demand, supply, competitive and pricing trends
- Obtain regulatory approvals and accreditations for products to boost marketability and access new markets
- Work with Production and Logistics departments to coordinate production and delivery/shipment schedule
- Work with Production and Quality Control departments on determining required product specifications
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Degree in Business / Chemical related Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in sales and trading role within the palm oil, oleochemical, petrochemical, chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Email to: jeslyn(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or DID: 6398 5685
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract**
Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg No.: R21101247 | EA No.: 13C6684
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: Balestier