Sales Executive / Service Manager (construction Material / Mnc / High Comm) Vacancies at Corestaff Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Corestaff Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sales Executive / Service Manager (Construction Material / MNC / High Comm) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in East, West & Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Corestaff Pte Ltd|
|Position||Sales Executive / Service Manager (construction Material / Mnc / High Comm)|
|Region||Central, East, West|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
The company is a Swedish conglomerate whose offerings include products and services related to locks, doors, gates, and entrance automation. Related products and services include controlling access and confirming identities with keys, cards, tags, mobile, and bio-metric identity verification systems.
- Ensuring timely follow up and reporting of all sales enquiries.
- Identify new business opportunities and oversee the successful development and launch of new product initiatives.
- Agreeing and setting pricing levels and strategies in co-ordination with the Management.
- Deliver accurate sales and budget forecasts.
- Developing and implementing annual business plans and updating them on a rolling monthly basis.
- Monitoring and reporting market trends and competitor activity.
- Responsive to both external and internal customer needs and assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Presentation skills and abilities. Able to present to a group of multiple decision makers in various segments.
- Provide market intelligence, product and solution input and feedback, and necessary recommendations to the R&D teams at headquarters.
- Management of the Staff in Service Department
- Development and management of our service customer base
- Management of debt collection for service department customers
- Responsibility for the providing of informed and accurate technical advice to potential customers regarding servicing of the Company’s products.
- Responsibility for the prompt preparation of quotations for the supply / repair / installation of products as requested by potential customers.
- Accurately inform service clients about the schedule of their service request and the coordination between the service crews and customer for the timely and cost-effective supply of service and products ordered by the customer.
- Assist in the detailing of production paperwork for the correct manufacture of the Company’s Door products as required by the client.
- Effectively negotiate and resolve any disputes in relation to customers, suppliers, or other interested parties that may arise in the normal course of doing business.
- Responsibility for the preparation of paperwork to initiate the raising of invoices relating to product being serviced and to ensure processing and mailing prior to the end of the month in which product was serviced.
- Advise the Directors of any matter or incident (including but not limited to product liability), public liability, workers compensation, motor vehicle accident, industrial dispute, criminal or civil action alike) that may involve the company or its insurers incurring some form of liability or may reasonably be of interest to the Directors of the Company.
- Candidates with related or relevant industries or construction background is a must.
- Effective communication and building effective relationships
- Well-developed organizational skills and ability to coordinate paperwork/reporting requirements
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Lee Yuh Shiuan
Registration No : R21101101
EA License No : 18C9027
|Address||175A Bencoolen St, #11-05 Corestaff Pte. Ltd., Singapura 189650|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Corestaff, we know that great people create great organizations. We aim to create a successful professional services agency with an intuitive, humanizing approach to matching clients and talent.
We are experienced in providing insightful service to a wide range of companies, working with a broad spectrum of products and services.
We provide end to end solution ranging from
• Permanent Placement
• Temporary / Contract/ Project Based placement
• Talent Searches
• Executive Search
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201633744E
- EA No.: 18C9027
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days