Central Jobs Sas Application Architect And Designer – [220000ix] Position at OCBC Bank (Singapore)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, OCBC Bank (Singapore) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SAS Application Architect and Designer - [220000IX] and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||OCBC Bank (Singapore)|
|Position||Sas Application Architect And Designer - [220000ix]|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of internal users to gather user requirements, design, propose enhancement/project for SAS Fraud Management solution and delivered the approved solution which conform to the bank’s technology architecture guidelines, technology information security standard and IT management process.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather requirements, design and propose solutions with follow-up to deliver application enhancements and projects.
- Able to architect and design the system to delivery Realtime surveillance response while able to expand rapidly in response to the rapid change of fraud patterns.
- Ensure proposed solution comply with technology architecture standards, security policies and standard management processes of the organization.
- Conduct application testing, investigate and resolve technical issues reported during the testing and work with technology Information Security Officer to application vulnerability testing and closure.
- You’ll will be responsible to design and implement specialized areas of key strategic solutions across the enterprise and also setup process to advance technical capabilities to contribute to technical direction decisions
- The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of design, development and testing of SAS integration solutions, providing insights and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledge of latest Oracle 19c and above, Postgre
- Knowledge of RHEL 7.6 and above
- Knowledge in writing Linux scripts, SQL scripts
- Software engineering or equivalent IT degree is essential
- Experience working of SAS Data Integration Studio and SAS Enterprise guide are essential
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI SQL, Shell script (BASH/KSH/Python) are essential
- Proven analytical skills
- Experience with Java programming, IBM MQ, XML, JSON, TCP Sockets are desirable skills
- Functional skills:
- Knowledge of Application development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- DevOps operation practices
- Knowledge of MAS technology risk management guidelines
- Good understanding of the SAS Viya product
- Team player
- Able to work with least supervision
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The OCBC Bank group of businesses comprises a family of companies owned by Singapore’s longest-established local bank.
OCBC Bank is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. Since the time of our founders, we have always understood the financial needs of our customers and developed financial solutions that meet their needs.
To address increasingly diverse needs across different communities and geographies, OCBC Bank has expanded and acquired businesses beyond the realm of commercial banking. OCBC Bank has been ranked by Bloomberg Markets magazine as the World's Strongest Bank for two years, 2011 and 2012.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193200032W
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Subject to designation, Subject to designation
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Sas Application Architect And Designer - [220000ix] position job vacancies