Marine Parade Jobs Secondary English Teacher (part Time, Saturday) Position at Learning Point Kids Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Learning Point Kids Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Marine Parade and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of secondary english teacher (part time, saturday) and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Learning Point Kids Pte. Ltd.
|Secondary English Teacher (part Time, Saturday)
|Type of Work
Group Tuition Assignment (Enrichment Centre)
Subject: S1 English
Location: Parkway Centre
Day / Timing: Saturday, 10:45am-12:45pm
Frequency: Once a week, ASAP until Dec 2023
• Display strong classroom delivery skills
• Effectively utilise teaching materials to create a stimulating and engaging learning environment
• Mark and grade students’ assignments with value-added feedback
• Perform required classroom administration responsibilities
• Foster good relationships with students’ parents through regular written and/or verbal feedback
• Work together with the customer service team to provide all stakeholders with a positive customer experience
• Participate in level meetings/subject sharing sessions
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Up-to-date with latest MOE syllabus
• 2-3 years of teaching experience
• Passion for teaching and nurturing students
|1 Marine Parade Central, #05-07/08/09 Learning Point, Parkway Centre, Singapura 449408
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.