Bukit Merah Jobs Secretary Position at LION CITY RENTALS PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, LION CITY RENTALS PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bukit Merah and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Secretary and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||LION CITY RENTALS PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking a skilled and reliable Secretary to provide administrative support to our management. The secretary will be responsible for managing office tasks such as answering phone calls, organizing files, and scheduling appointments. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Manage calendars of CEO and COO (meetings, appointments, conferences, and events) and take meetings’ minutes.
- Screening of calls and email correspondence.
- Responsible for handling confidential documents.
- Promptly update and renewed companies’ licenses or permits.
- Monitor property tenancy agreements and prepare all new or renewal agreements.
- Attend to VIPs or guests.
- A liaison person with government agencies such as JTC, BCA, etc.
- Support building maintenance and facilities management.
- Take charge of cleanliness and tidiness of the office areas.
- Promptly update and remind CEO or COO of their personal payment such as Income Tax, Road Tax, Insurances, bills etc.
- In-charge for travel arrangements for CEO and may include CEO’s family.
- Provide support for other projects/assignments as and when requested by Management.
- Minimum a Secretariat Certificate or Diploma holder in any discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational and administration skills
- Excellence communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Able to occasionally work beyond office hours when needed.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LCR – Lion City Rentals.
A car rental company like no other.
Once closely associated with Uber as their wholly owned rental subsidiary, LCR
has since been fully acquired in 2019 by WayDrive Holdings, a local joint venture
between Motorway Group, one of Singapore’s auto industry heavyweights and
investment vehicle, Toh Motors.
Backed with resources and industry know-how, the New Lion City Rentals is set
for a massive restructure from the ground up. With the first flagship facility at
Carros Centre, customers can now look forward to a true one-stop-shop for
every aspect of their car rental needs. Consolidated for better customer
experience and improved efficiency, the New LCR now includes full service
vehicle maintenance facilities, as well as improved standards and increased
capabilities across all customer touchpoints.
Being the largest rental car fleet company in Singapore, the New LCR strives to
provide new and existing customers with strategic partnerships with major ride
hailing platforms, new private hire driver benefits and improved service
standards together with the widest range of cars available in the market.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201504621K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual Smart, -