Central Region Jobs Security Controller Position at Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Security Controller for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Armed Forces, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Armed Forces, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
At RC Hotels, we believe the best hospitality experience starts with having great and happy colleagues!
We are looking for a diverse group of passionate individuals to join our two iconic hotels with extensive collection of distinct restaurants & bars; one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa; and Raffles City Convention Centre.
Come and be a part of the RC family, and let us work with you to build a dynamic and fulfilling career where everyone will have equal opportunities for growth and success.
Take the step to be a part of something big today, we’d love to hear from you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Report for duty as per schedule in roster and be in attendance for the daily 15 minutes pre and post shift briefing
- Don essential company issued equipment such as Mobitalk, Bluetooth device, torchlight and pocket mask during duty
- Assist with duties at the Hotel Security Control Room when tasked
- Ensure all official security documents are handled accurately in accordance to SOP
- Manage access points as assigned to ensure all entries are authorized
- Maintain keen vigilance at the pass counters where colleagues, part-timers, casual labors, vendors, contractors, and visitors check in
- Manage the Visitor Management System for visitors, contractors, and vendors
- Manage the Casual labor system for casual labors and part-timers
- Monitor CCTV coverage within the hotel property and highlight any issues observed
- Perform static lobby / convention Centre coverage and duty
- Perform roving security and safety clocking patrol within and around the hotel premises
- Perform patrol on guest floors and the heart of house
- Perform enforcement tasks as assigned
- Ensure security system are in working order, and if not, to highlight to Supervisor and collaborate to raise maintenance reports
- Coordinate Night Transport for colleagues
- Respond to all security, safety and medical emergencies as soon as possible where assistance is required
- Be part of the Hotel Emergency Action Team (HEAT Team) / Company Emergency Response Team (CERT Team) to respond to emergencies
- Be at the deployed are as per deployment and to update Supervisors of any issues
- Conduct inventory checks of keys and passes
- Handle Loss & Found reports and inquiries
- Provide lift control and VIP escort
- Perform First Aid/CPR/AED if required
- Respond to and resolve safe box issues
- Respond to and resolve door lock issues
- Conduct crowd control and ushering duties
- Gather and document information and facts upon responding to security, safety and medical emergencies
- Provide information gathered to Senior Security Supervisor and Security Supervisor for Hotel Incident Report (HIR), Glitch Report, and Daily Occurrence Summary
- Participate in all security, safety and medical training and exercises
- Attend scheduled departmental meetings
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management of the hotel
- Ensure all systems are in good working order at all times:
- CCTV systems
- Casual Labor and visitor management system
- Fire protection life-saving system
- Key-press system
- Lift monitoring system
- Emergency phone system
- Lift intercom system
- Duress button system
- Watson system
- Conduct Inventory and report discrepancies of the following:
- Controlled keys
- Visitor, Contractor, Casual Labor, Part-time passes
- Security equipment which includes duty mobile phone, mobi talk, torchlights, and batteries
- Grab Car codes
- Raffles Medical Group (RMG) medical chit
- Maintain records:
- Hotel Security Control Room (HSR) daily occurrence summary
- Otis lift log book
- Key Movement Book
- Safe Box Book
- Loss & Found Book
- Fire Protection & Life-saving Book (FPLS)
- Saflok Book
- TalkTown Report
- All other official security documentation
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level
- At least 1 year relevant experience in hotels or private security law enforcement
- Minimum Security Officer Certification required by local authorities
- Possess occupational First Aid and AED
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Conversant with the various systems in Hotel Security Room
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and what we really hope to achieve is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on: https://careers.accor.com/
- Birthday Leave
- Discounted Room Rates across ACCOR Properties
- Duty Meals
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fairmont Singapore & Swissotel The Stamford
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
At Fairmont Singapore and Swissôtel The Stamford we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. Your contribution is important to the success of our Company and we are committed to providing an environment that will foster and reward your efforts. Our teams around the globe endeavour to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with your contribution you will help make your ambitions real. An exciting future awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 198904859N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Uniform, duty meals, medical and dental, inter hotel transfer, Depends on job scope, Depends on work schedule