Southern Islands Jobs Senior/accounts Officer (ar Cum Gc) Position at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior/Accounts Officer (AR cum GC) with full time working hours for our company office, Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, for residents of Southern Islands and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior/Accounts Officer (AR cum GC).
|Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
|Senior/accounts Officer (ar Cum Gc)
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Provide financial services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under the control in accordance with the Finance Policy and Procedures of the Resort.
- Post all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns and other charges into the system.
- Generate invoices to be sent to customers.
- Follow up on record payments received.
- Apply payment accordingly to the outstanding amount.
- Process credit and debit notes.
- Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Reconcile payment received.
- Perform month end closing activities.
- Monitor customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Collect data and prepare monthly reports when required.
- Monitor potential bad debts listing.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Collect the cash from safe box at Front Office.
- Calculate remittance and tally with the audit report.
- Bank in the cash and cheques on a daily basis.
- Update General Cashier report.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Meals Provided
- Shuttle Service
- Career Advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.5 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.
A140-room boutique resort on Singapore’s Sentosa Island, Amara Sanctuary Resort has uniquely retained elements of Singapore’s colonial architectural heritage, and combined this with contemporary design, a tropical landscape and a modern, casual yet elegant style. The resort offers luxurious accommodation, several innovative dining concepts, a gym, a unique concept spa (Newly openedin third quarter of 2010), a state-of-the-art pillarless ballroom that can host large-scale meetings and events, and an all-purpose-built glass pavilion. A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.
Product & Services
140 Villas, Suites, Premier and Deluxe rooms
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53070985J
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)