Singapore Jobs Senior Administrator, Casino Admin #urgent Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior administrator, casino admin #urgent with a contract work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
|Senior Administrator, Casino Admin #urgent
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Summary of Key Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Senior Administrator is to manage the office, and assist the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing and Global Events and the wider department team, in all administrative work and to interpret the needs of the team and ensure that these needs are met in a timely and positive manner. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Marina Bay Sands’ policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the SVP of Marketing and Global Events and the wider team, including in P&L, budget, forecast and expense matters
- Oversee the SVP daily schedule and travel arrangements
- Perform administrative functions within the department, make discretionary decisions and interface with other departments across the property
- Answer correspondence; collate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail,
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records, including archiving on systems or hard disks periodically
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver messages
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve facilities and record and transcribe minutes of meetings
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and Policies
- Input and update roster and leave records
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Senior Vice President
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate and administrative support
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Interest in learning marketing and grow into a business/marketing specialist
- Excellent communication skills, proficient in spoken and written English
- Team player who is willing to support the team
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day