Bukit Merah Jobs Senior/ Assistant Executive, Accounts Payable – Interco (1fss) Position at 1FSS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bukit Merah and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior/ Assistant Executive, Accounts Payable – Interco (1FSS) in our business office, 1FSS Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.400 - SGD 3.400, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|1FSS Pte Ltd
|Senior/ Assistant Executive, Accounts Payable – Interco (1fss)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
The incumbent shall be part of the Finance Shared Services (FSS) team responsible for the following:
- Prepare monthly inter-companies reconciliations and perform clarifications with relevant parties where necessary.
- Follow up on long outstanding reconciling items reflected in the Intercompany Reconciliation Statement, including obtain certified true company bills.
- Prepare and post intercompany related accrual or cost allocation journals for month-end and year-end closing within the institutions’ timeline.
- Prepare monthly payment proposal for site Finance’s review and perform Intercompany netting.
- Prepare monthly intercompany related reports.
- Train and guide junior staff and assist in resolving difficulties encountered by them.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 1 or 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- High integrity, meticulous and proactive
- Independent, self-driven with the ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented with good service attributes and team spirit to achieve win-win outcome
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Advancement
- Positive Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1FSS Pte Ltd is a subsidiary under MOH Holdings.
MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare entities including National Healthcare Group, National University Health System and Singapore Health Services.
We aim to enhance the overall public healthcare system performance and unlock synergies and economies of scale across the entire sector through sectoral-level initiatives, addressing system-level gaps and ensuring overall system optimisation. Our strategic initiatives include the rollout of a national healthcare IT infrastructure to facilitate seamless delivery of care to Singaporeans across the nation, development of new healthcare infrastructure including tertiary hospitals, community hospitals, polyclinics and nursing homes to meet future healthcare needs, and management of the Ministry of Health’s scholarships that form a critical talent pipeline for the public healthcare sector.
With over 28,00 healthcare professionals, we work towards ensuring affordable and quality healthcare for the people of Singapore. Join us today and be part of a dynamic team that champions excellence in the healthcare sector.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201828672W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)