Central Jobs Senior Associate (accounts) (id: 576973) Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Senior Associate (accounts) (id: 576973)
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
We are looking for a hands-on and highly driven individual capable of learning and working independently in doing accounting duties. The successful candidate must possess a high level of professionalism, positive working attitude, team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility, strong data analysis ability with critical thinking and good communication skill.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate should have experience dealing in SGS, corporate bonds (listed / non-listed co), money market funds, fixed income and shares & equities.
- Active management of the liquidity of the Company
- Develop strategies for investment in various financial instruments above to optimize the rate of return on surplus funds
- Ensure proper accounting treatment of the various financial instruments in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (International) and compliance reporting for treasury in accordance with statutory, regulatory reporting requirements
- Liaising with the Company’s bankers and ensure that banking forms to support various transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Review daily journal entries, bank reconciliations and work performed by junior staff
- Prepare monthly, quarterly reports after month-end close for submission for regulatory and management reporting
- Liaise and handle queries and requests from both internal and external auditors
- Prepare annual budgeting reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Head of Department
- Degree/diploma preferably in area of business, banking, or finance related subject
- Min 5 yrs of relevant experience in finance companies / Financial Institutions.
- Highly organised and meticulous, with an eye for details.
- High proficiency in IT skills, xls spreadsheet applications, Microsoft word, PowerPoint and databases.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 2007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R22109561 (Mohammed Firdaus Bin Ellias)
|36 Robinson Rd, #20-01 PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd, City House, Singapore 068877
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days