Bukit Timah Jobs Senior/associate Executive (2-year Contract, Dept Of Child Development) Position at KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bukit Timah and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior/Associate Executive (2-year contract, Dept of Child Development) in our business office, KK Women's & Children's Hospital.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital|
|Position||Senior/associate Executive (2-year Contract, Dept Of Child Development)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will provide administrative support functions in the Department of Child Development. You will perform and/or oversee a wide variety of secretarial, administrative, staff support, and planning activities; coordinate and facilitate meetings/programme functions/events.
– Diploma or A level with at least 8-10 years experience in a similar capacity
– A team player and excellent service attitude
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Meticulous especially in data collation, has good organisation and coordination skills.
– Possess initiatives, able to multi task and work independently
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
|Address||100 Bukit Timah Rd, KK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore 229899|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital has evolved over the decades, since its founding in 1858, into a regional leader in Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology. Today, the 830-bed hospital is a referral centre providing tertiary services to handle high-risk conditions in women and children. More than 400 specialists adopt a multi-disciplinary and holistic approach to treatment, and harness the latest innovations and technology for the best medical care possible.
As an academic healthcare institution, KKH believes that world-class clinical training and research are imperative in raising the standard of care. Hence, the Hospital has adopted a culture of innovation as it strives for world-class clinical leadership.
As we continually raise the bar on clinical excellence, we are sensitive to our patients’ needs for a pleasant hospital experience – one where they receive seamless service and enjoy the warmth of compassionate care in a healing environment.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 52839081C
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave, 42hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Bukit Timah 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Bukit Timah 2023
- Senior/associate Executive (2-year Contract, Dept Of Child Development) position job vacancies