Central Jobs Senior Audit Associate Position at NEXIA SINGAPORE PAC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company NEXIA SINGAPORE PAC is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior audit associate and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||NEXIA SINGAPORE PAC|
|Position||Senior Audit Associate|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The ideal candidate should have the following essential attributes:
- Sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Singapore Standards on Auditing.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and interpret technical standards and routine commercial contracts is essential.
- Possess a strong affinity for numbers and ability to interpret financial data.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
In this role, the candidate is required to:
- perform audits relating to a portfolio of companies across a broad spectrum of industries.
- be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of audit fieldwork.
- follow up on audit findings independently. For senior associates, in addition to executing fieldwork, you shall be expected to play a leading role on the engagement team, supporting the engagement manager and engagement partner closely.
Qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Accounting degree qualification which is recognised by ISCA, or have the ACCA or Chartered Accountant of Singapore qualification.
- a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience for senior associatenlevel.
- a working knowledge of Caseware audit software and highnproficiency in MS Excel would be added advantages.
|Address||120 Robinson Rd, #16-01 Nexia Singapore PAC, Singapura 068913|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nexia Singapore PAC (formally known as Kreston ACA PAC). Our directors and managers have extensive experience and are supported by a large group of dedicated and skilled professional staff. Our expertise coversaudit and assurance,tax,business advisory,outsourcing,risk and governance,corporate recovery,company incorporation,corporate secretarial services, andIT infrastructure and solutions.Combined with our global network, our capabilities and resources allow us to provide you the support that your business needs, no matter where you are on your growth journey.
At Nexia Singapore PAC, we constantly strive to deliver service excellence.Regardless of the nature or size of the engagement, we insist on uncompromising quality, working in our clients’ best interests while upholding our values of integrity and professionalism.We aspire to be a practice that clients and employees are proud to be associated with.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 202000100D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)