Central Jobs Senior Brand Manager, Oncology Position at Specialised Therapeutics
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sciences & Biomedical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Brand Manager, Oncology|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Biomedical, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Specialised Therapeutics (ST) is an independent international biopharmaceutical company providing new specialist medicines and technologies to patients in Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia. We do this by partnering with global pharmaceutical companies, championing their products from pre-registration to full commercialisation in key regions. At ST, our primary objective is to enable people with unmet medical needs to access breakthrough, innovative therapies. ST is rapidly growing in the SEA region and as a result requires key personnel across several functions in the Singapore office.
ST has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best and think differently. We are determinedly inquisitive, perceptive and courageous, and we nurture these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in making a difference in patients’ lives. We pride ourselves on our friendly, collaborative, open, dynamic and inclusive team, with a permanent focus on the why.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Brand Manager, Oncology to oversee the development and implementation of the strategic business plan for the marketing, launch and promotion of a new immune-oncology product as well as other products that may be added or deleted from your portfolio over time.
Your role will include:
- Liaising and effectively managing the relationship with our partners, the licensor of the products marketed
- Establishing cross-functional alignment to build support and advocacy as ST’s Project Team Leader for your product
- Leading the execution of relevant strategic marketing plans, including appropriate pre and post regulatory approval, market access/reimbursement submissions, medical and marketing activities including product launches
- Ensuring effective financial planning, managing expenses to budget and delivering targeted revenue and profit contribution
- Establishing market revenue and resource forecasts and initiating relevant market research projects to support the strategic brand planning process
- Participating in market opportunity assessments and making recommendations on products with the most significant commercial or strategic importance for Specialised Therapeutics
- Building strong relationships with customers including Key Opinion Leaders, Hospital Pharmacists and other relevant allied health practitioners
- Providing commercial input for business development opportunities
- Working closely with Oncology Liaison and Medical management to ensure the infield liaison team is highly trained and adequately equipped to professionally deliver key product messages
- Regularly updating and reporting back to the CEO on key activities, outcomes and pertinent progress within the portfolio
- Conducting regular infield trips to keep abreast of issues within the field force and attend key medical meetings and symposia
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in business, science, marketing or a related discipline
- An experienced pharmaceutical professional with significant experience in medical and/or marketing management roles
- Prior commercial experience with specialty products; previous experience in oncology pharmaceutical commercialisation is highly desirable
- Ability to lead strategically and cross functionally to drive performance
- Experience in delivering complex messages to internal and external customers
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity, strategic capability and the ability to work effectively in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Proactively looks for ways the organisation can adapt its plans, tactics or strategies
- Develops strategies that support and build understanding and commitment to ST’s vision, values and long-range business plans
- Pursues new initiatives and opportunities based on their fit with Specialised Therapeutics’ broader strategies
- Builds a culture of energy and commitment that challenges people to excel
- Technically strong with the ability to understand, apply and disseminate data from both clinical and financial data sources
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is required
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a growing product pipeline offering employees a culture of support, encouragement, passion and recognition. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table. In return, we provide an inclusive and flexible workplace environment that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We provide wholesome remuneration packages with above average benefits including additional leave, private health insurance, a well-being grant and your birthday off!
If you are forward-thinking, dynamic in your outlook, and attracted to a challenge which is demanding and rewarding – this is your next step. If you believe you have the appropriate experience, energy and business acumen for this position, please apply now!
ST is an equal opportunity workplace. This role is only open to candidates that have full eligibility to live and work in Singapore.
- Exciting opportunity with an employer of choice
- Work with global partners and highly innovative products
- Full time role, based in Singapore
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Specialised Therapeutics (ST) is an independent international biopharmaceutical company providing new specialist medicines and technologies to patients in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. As a company, we do this by partnering with global pharmaceutical companies, championing their products from pre-registration to full commercialisation in key regions. At ST, our primary objective is to enable people with unmet medical needs access to breakthrough, innovative therapies.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201531500E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees