Central Jobs Senior Business Analyst (wog Project) J40872 Position at ScienTec Personnel
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Business Analyst (WOG Project) J40872 in our company, ScienTec Personnel. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 5.500 - SGD 9.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Senior Business Analyst (wog Project) J40872
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
We are hiring for a highly motivated & experienced Senior Business Analyst with excellent presentation skills to join our team:
- Attractive salary package with comprehensive employee benefits
- Working on business processes analyst, identify areas for improvement, and presenting findings to multiple C-level stakeholders
- End user environment, encouraging work-life balance
- 5 days work week with standard working hours
- On-job training is provided
- Collaborate with C-level stakeholders to define business requirements and goals
- Developer & deliver presentations to communicate findings & recommendations to C-level stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops & meetings to gather information and build consensus
- Ensure smooth deployment, adoption and operations of the solutions
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits stakeholders’ needs.
- Managing vendor in smooth deployment of solutions
- Running under Agile or Hybrid environment
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any equivalent
- Participated at least 1 full cycle of SDLC by using Agile methodology
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience in Agile / Scrum activities
Interested candidate may apply via email to spvn(at)scientecpersonnel.com (indicating Job ID J40872 for faster processing). All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Ng Kee Hung (Vickus) – R2091423
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd – 11C5781
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ScienTec Personnelis both the specialist recruitment and general staffing firm servicing our clients in key functions such as ICT professional, Customer Service, Office Administration, Supply Chain Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Engineering, etc. It is a business division ofScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd.
With the core value of “People First, Always”, ScienTec redefined the standards of HR services by transforming organisations across Asia Pacific with its 4 principal services: Staffing, Executive Search, Outsourcing and HR Consulting.
Some of the key industry accolades by ScienTec includes Recruitment Agency of the Year, Best Client Service, Best Candidate Experience.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We request that you do not provide sensitive personal data such as government identification numbers (e.g., NRIC number, passport number) or any other sensitive personal data that is not required during job application stage. Please note that such data may be deleted accordingly.
All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
ScienTec Personnel (a division of ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd)
1 Maritime Square, #10-33A/B, Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253
Tel: +65 6225 3272
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200409964K
- EA No.: 11C5781
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days