Central Jobs Senior Commercial Specialist Position at Telstra Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Telstra Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of senior commercial specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Telstra Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Commercial Specialist|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a senior leader in the Commercial segment, you will be required to build capability and drive a high-performance culture within your function that effectively contributes to achieving strategic and operational objectives. You thrive on developing insightful analysis on critical business issues and testing hypotheses that strongly contribute to operational decision making, that ultimately impact long-term economic performance.
Key Responsiilities for our Senior Commercial Specialist:
- Provide recommendations linked to clear financial data, performance measures and business levers
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve sales, productivity and/or other key business enablers
- Understand the impact of your mission on group level performance in order to gain perspective of the broader organisational landscape
- Shape and influence business knowledge for key analytical areas (customer, market, pricing and commercial), help enable meaningful insights to be generated
- Solve commercial problems through data and analytics solutions, extracting and communicating meaningful insights from analyses and driving the execution of associated solutions
- Provide valuable advice to key stakeholders on strategies to increase return on investment for specific initiatives
- Strongly contribute to the strategic and operational initiatives within the commercial segment to ensure that key objectives are accomplished
- Deliver market and industry intelligence, in conjunction with customer cohort analysis, work with others to consolidate into overarching commercial analysis that aids decision making across teams
- Collaborate on commercial negotiation processes and outcomes with key suppliers and vendors to ensure optimal outcomes are achieved
- Identify opportunities to provide value added insights based on customer, sales, competitor and market insights to identify opportunities, risks and make recommendations to improve channel execution
- Use technical expertise, skills to build financial models and create investment business cases to support strategic and operational decision making
- Participate and embrace the Commercial ways of working mind sets and practices for the team
|Address||23 Church St, Telstra Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapore 049481|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Telstra has more than 300 people in Singapore serving several hundred enterprise and wholesale customers and managing a number of key network assets, including nine Telstra owned points of presence, multiple data centres and facilitating access to five submarine cable landing stations. Singapore is an important central point for our submarine cable network, with 14 key Telstra cable systems connecting to the island.
We believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That's why we help create a brilliant connected future for everyone, everyday. That’s why we build technology and content solutions that are simple and easy to use, including Australia’s largest and fastest national mobile network. That’s why we strive to serve and know our customers better than anyone else – offering a choice of not just digital connection, but digital content as well. And that’s why we have an international presence spanning 15 countries, including China. In the 21st century, opportunity belongs to connected businesses, governments, communities and individuals.
As Australia’s leading telecommunications and information services company, Telstra is proud to be helping our customers improve the ways in which they live and work through connection.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 200209830G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours or Shift work arrangements