Central Jobs Senior / Dft Engineer (semicon Mnc) Position at Cornerstone Global Partners
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Electrical
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 6.500 - SGD 7.500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Cornerstone Global Partners
|Senior / Dft Engineer (semicon Mnc)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful IC design semiconductor/ Wafer Fabrication companies. They provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology to create unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications.
- Responsible for providing design for test support to internal RD groups across a wide range of application.
- Collaborate closely with IC Design teams at Realtek.
- Engage with design team to discuss and extend specifications, particularly with respect to test insertion and test pattern generation.
- Develop test plans and implement design-for-test structures (At-speed test, MBIST, test compression, boundary scan), with a strong background in hierarchical DFT flow.
- Create or modify scan constraints.
- Generate ATPG vectors for various fault models and scan fsdb for IR analysis.
- Perform functional and ATPG pre- and post-layout simulations.
- Improve the internal scripting environment based on acquired knowledge.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in DFT and ASIC synthesis, with a focus on design-for-test structures.
- Familiarity with industry-standard EDA tools, such as Synopsys, Cadence, or Mentor Graphics.
- Proficiency in scripting languages, such as TCL or Perl.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey technical concepts.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 19C9859
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1660471
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Launched in 2012, CGP Group is one of the largest recruitment solutions and HR Technology platforms worldwide, delivering traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
We operate in 17 offices globally, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Middle East and the United States. CGP Group has won multiple industry and government awards including Best Recruitment Firm and Best Innovation in Recruitment as a result of the development of our proprietary AI enabled O2O recruitment platform.
EA Licence number: 19C9859
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201622755N
- EA No.: 19C9859
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days