Outram Jobs Senior/ Executive (clinical Risk Management, Risk Evaluation), Office Of Patient Safety & Quality Position at Singapore General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Singapore General Hospital has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Outram and surrounding areas as senior/ executive (clinical risk management, risk evaluation), office of patient safety & quality with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Singapore General Hospital
|Senior/ Executive (clinical Risk Management, Risk Evaluation), Office Of Patient Safety & Quality
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
You will support the Clinical Risk Management (CRM) department in hospital’s clinical risk mitigation programmes, including:
- Planning and development of data reports and dashboards for enhancement of Patient Safety risk mitigation strategies
- Predictive analysis of dashboard and data from Clinical incidents and events for analysing trends and risks
- Review the Risk Registers to identify processes/ incidents/ initiatives for full Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) review and analyse data on clinical systems to identify clinical practice with high probability of risk occurrence in the hospital
- Preparation of reports for management reporting
- Provide administrative support to the Patient Safety Council
- Degree in Science related disciplines, preferably with 2 years if relevant experience in healthcare industry
- Experience in quality improvement, data analytics and clinical audit will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore General Hospital is Singapore's largest flagship tertiary hospital with an 10,00-strong multi-generation diversified workforce and a rich 190 years history. Every year, the SGH Campus caters to over 1 million patients, providing advanced medical care under its 36 clinical specialties.
As an academic hospital, SGH plays a key role in nurturing doctors, nurses and allied health professionals and is committed to innovative translational and clinical research to provide the best care and outcomes to patients.
We offer a challenging, family-friendly and conducive work environment with enormous scope and opportunities to meet your career aspirations, advancement and personal development.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198703907Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave benefits, 42 hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Outram 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Outram 2023
- Senior/ Executive (clinical Risk Management, Risk Evaluation), Office Of Patient Safety & Quality position job vacancies