Clementi Jobs Senior Executive / Executive (teaching & Learning Centre) Position at Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Clementi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Executive / Executive (Teaching & Learning Centre) in our business office, Singapore University of Social Sciences.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Education/Training & Education are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 3.300 - SGD 5.600, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Singapore University of Social Sciences
|Senior Executive / Executive (teaching & Learning Centre)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The candidate will support the Teaching & Learning Centre (TLC) in provision of timely support to meet the needs of SUSS faculty and associates. S/he will be involved in the Centre’s data mining, analyses, and visualisation functions. S/he will perform administrative and procurement duties to support the Centre’s activities.
As part of the TLC team, the successful candidate is expected to support the Centre’s activities including the following:
1. Execute training admin for deployment, professional development (PD), and education research support workshops for SUSS faculty and associates
- Plan, arrange, and execute training-related matters, including administrative and logistical support
- Communicate with and answer queries by faculty and associates
- Partner TLC Outreach IC on publicity to relevant SUSS faculty and associates
- Maintain repository of interested faculty and associates via management of relevant tools, for invitation to the relevant training workshops
- Monitor take-up rates, maintain attendance records, and provide timely updates to relevant stakeholders
2. Perform training needs analysis and evaluation
- Perform data mining and analyses to support the planning, implementation, and evaluation of TLC’s training initiatives
- Design, create, and maintain dashboards for reporting
- Provide support for data mining, analysis, and visualisation requests and projects
3. Administration of annual Teaching Awards Nomination Exercise
- Plan and execute activities, including timeline, for annual Exercise
- Communicate with stakeholders on milestones and deliverables
- Update relevant platforms for use by stakeholders
- Support data analyses and prepare reports for stakeholders
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on issuance of notice, certificates, and cash quantum for Awards
4. Support Centre admin
- Support Centre’s efforts in organising events and activities for SUSS staff and students, such as annual T&L conferences and orientation sessions
5. Other duties as assigned by Manager/ Director
- Degree holder
- At least 3 to 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Possess high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential information
- Knowledge in quantitative studies or statistics
- Excellent in MS Excel and proficient in other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in software/ programming language for data mining and statistics is advantageous
- Good IT skills to work with databases and in-house systems
- Experience in using data visualisation tools, e.g., PowerBI
- Basic understanding of pedagogical principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous, organised, resourceful
- Good team player and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Driven, positive, forward looking
- Good exposure and Learning opportunities
- Purposeful and Positive working environment
- Join us and Make Your Mark for the Greater Good!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SUSS is a university with a rich heritage in providing lifelong, learner-centric and industry-relevant education. Our mission is to champion lifelong education to develop future thinkers and leaders to their fullest potential through our 3H’s education philosophy – ‘Head’ for professional competency with applied knowledge, ‘Heart’ for social awareness of the needs of the society, and ‘Habit’ for passion towards lifelong learning.
We offer more than 70 undergraduate and graduate programmes, available in full- and part-time study modes which are flexible, modular and multi-faceted in learning experience to cater to both entry level candidates and adult learners. We also launched a broad range of continuing education and training modular courses for the professional skills and knowledge upgrading of our workforce.
Our programmes and courses are made available through our five schools:
S R Nathan School of Human Development
School of Business
School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences
School of Law
School of Science and Technology
To date, over 30,00 graduates have chosen SUSS as their university of choice. Each year, about 15,00 students are pursuing their full- and part-time studies with us.
From 1 April 2019, the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) became an autonomous institute of SUSS. Both entities enable a synergistic collaboration as IAL brings to SUSS its expertise and experience in adult learning and Continuing Education and Training (CET), while SUSS provides an ecosystem of resources and experts rooted in academic rigour.
For more information on SUSS, please visit ww.suss.edu.sg.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200504979Z
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Family & Health Flexible Benefits