Novena Jobs Senior Executive, Finance Position at Dover Park Hospice
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Dover Park Hospice has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Novena and surrounding areas as senior executive, finance with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 4.000 - SGD 4.800 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Dover Park Hospice|
|Position||Senior Executive, Finance|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.800|
Reporting to Manager, Finance and Patient Services, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Timely review of donation transactions and ensure compliance to the IRAS regulation
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of the ILTC Subvention reports
- Close monitoring and utilization of all grants applied (Community Silver Trust Fund (CST), Restricted Donations and other grants)
- Tracking of POs issued and timely submission of claims to MOH/AIC/CST
- Supporting in the implementation of Finance SOPs and review of operational finance work done by the Finance team
- Supporting in the new finance modules/systems implementation
- Supporting in the year-end audit
- Providing secretarial support to sub-committees where required
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent
- Preferably at least 3 years of relevant working experience in healthcare industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table) and Powerpoint
- Responsible, meticulous, analytical and organised with a good learning attitude
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player with strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we?
Dover Park Hospice was founded in 1992 as a secular, nonprofit organisation to meet the growing need in Singapore for hospice care for terminally-ill patients. It is Singapore’s first purpose-built hospice, designed to provide a serene environment close to nature.
Dover Park Hospice was started by volunteers, and today volunteers continue to play an integral role in all aspects of hospice work, from patient care to social activities and administrative support. They are an important complement to the permanent staff, working together for patients and their families.
Open to everyone regardless of age, race, religion or income level, Dover Park Hospice is dedicated to meeting the unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those who are nearing the end of life’s journey. The goal is to enhance the living, comfort the dying and support the grieving with compassion and dignity.
At Dover Park Hospice, Every Moment Matters. Since opening its doors to the first patient in 1995, we have brought care and comfort to more than 11,00 terminally-ill patients and their families through a programme of active and compassionate service.
To cover its operating expenditure which is estimated at $14 million per year, Dover Park Hospice relies a lot on fundraising activities and kind donations from generous well-wishers and corporations.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: S92SS0138D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Office Attire