Central Region Jobs Senior Executive, Hr Position at Kuok (Singapore) Limited Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Executive, HR in our business office, Kuok (Singapore) Limited Group.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Kuok (Singapore) Limited Group
|Senior Executive, Hr
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
This position is for K2 Data Centres business based in Singapore, K2DC is a subsidiary company under Kuok (Singapore) Limited.
This is a role with regional coverage. General day to day responsibilities may include but not limited to the below:
- Collaborate with the management and build relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate HR partnership
- Partner closely with the HR COEs and cross-functional teams to enable Group / Business initiatives’ implementation and fulfilment
- Initiate and manage the end-to-end Employee Life Cycle such as onboarding, transfers, offboarding, etc.
- Contribute to HR operational excellence by maintaining and ensuring accuracy of HR records
- Continuously improve HR processes for efficiency
- Support the execution of employee engagement and any other identified HR initiatives for the business
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting / analysis / presentations on HR data and metrics
- Perform any other duties as assigned or instructed
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in HR Operations
- Independent, resourceful and has good learning agility
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors or other HRIS systems advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Having regional exposure in prior experience(s) is advantageous
- Excellent Health & Wellness Benefits
- Learning Opportunities
- Career Progression
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BUILDING ON OUR LEGACY FOR SUCCESS. INNOVATING FOR THE FUTURE.
Kuok (Singapore) Limited (KSL) is an Asian investment holding company with diverse operations, Kuok (Singapore) Limited is an established leader in digital infrastructure, maritime, agrisolutions and real estate sectors. These subsidiaries will include but not limited to; Pacc Offshore Services Holdings Limited (POSH), Pacific Carriers Limited (PCL), PaxOcean, Allgreen Properties, Agrifert Group and K2 Data Centres.
KSL group is a forward-looking, dynamic and innovative organization which invests in and nurtures exceptional leaders and businesses in Asia, guided by a strong purpose and values-driven approach.
Our business practices are grounded in the five core values: Integrity, Effort, Compassion, Unity and Gratitude. These values define us and guide the decisions we make, our relationships with our customers, and how we empower our employees to make a difference in the communities we serve.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 194800006K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Benefits