Bukit Merah Jobs Senior/executive, Office Of Singhealth Academy (2yrs-contract) Position at Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ) has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bukit Merah and surrounding areas as senior/executive, office of singhealth academy (2yrs-contract) with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Others.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd (SingHealth HQ)|
|Position||Senior/executive, Office Of Singhealth Academy (2yrs-contract)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will be part of the team to implement and execute initiatives on funding matters to ensure effective and efficient operations of the department. You will be the key liaison officer for the administration, management and disbursement of Education Funds in support of the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre’s (AMC) initiatives which includes working closely with multiple stakeholders to administer and coordinate the planning, preparation, review and approval of funding requests and grants. You are required to track and review fund requests for alignment with the Donor’s Gift Purpose and Group Education’s strategic directions. You will be required to undertake secretariat duties such as minutes writing and coordinating/ scheduling with stakeholders and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-player capable of working with various stakeholders
- Driven and independent worker who is able to manage priorities and deadlines
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SingHealth is the largest public healthcare cluster in Singapore. At our Headquarters, we focus on cluster-wide, strategic core functions for the organisation and work closely with our institutions and care teams to facilitate excellent care for our patients.
We offer a diverse variety of roles that you can fulfil your career aspirations in. You can choose from different domain areas such as medical and clinical services, regional health system, research, education, organisational transformation and informatics, as well as corporate services including operations, finance, human resources, legal and communications. These comprise healthcare administration roles and other unique jobs such as genetic counsellors and clinical research nurses.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200002698Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Subject to Designation