Central Jobs Senior Executive, Sales And Development Position at RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Executive, Sales and Development. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum degree of Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Executive, Sales And Development|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
Our client is one of world’s top ocean carrier and shipping service provider specialising in cargo transportation in business division of container and bulk services. They are seeking for highly motivated individuals to join them in their organization.
Title: Senior Executive, Sales and development
· Analysize, develop and implement sales strategies to fulfill the allocation of the containers
· Build strong relationship with stakeholders to develop and expand new business opportunities
· Develop and maintain good account support for existing accounts
· Providing feedback of market information for monthly tariff rate decision from HQ or Singapore HQ
· Follow up with the clients for any outstanding payments
Who you are:
· “A” level/Diploma/Degree in any discipline
· Preferably 3 to 4 years of experience in carrier shipping or related industry
· Outgoing, self-driven and customer-oriented
· A good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess of own vehicle is an advantage
· Those who require work passes need not apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes in Microsoft Word.
Please also include the following in your resume:
· Current & Expected salary
· Reason(s) for leaving
· Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contracted by our consultant.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 04C4142
Kate Lai (Reg. No. R23113901)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment specialist. Since 2004, we’ve honed a knack for recruiting the best and brightest for some of the most exciting organisations in Singapore. Companies that truly believe that the key to success lies in investing in the right people.
As a sectorial recruiting expert, we are the ultimate go-to guys in Human Resource services. Ones with a respected reputation. And an enviable portfolio of satisfied, successful, and happy stakeholders – both employers and jobseekers alike.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by RecruitPlus for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200411167N
- EA No.: 04C4142
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Executive, Sales And Development position job vacancies