Singapore Jobs Senior Executive, Ticketing Operations #immediate Position at Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Executive, Ticketing Operations #Immediate and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
|Senior Executive, Ticketing Operations #immediate
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
The Ticketing Operations Team holds the key role in liaising with multiple departments and vendors to ensure the smooth delivery for all ticketed attractions (ArtScience Museum, Digital Light Canvas, SkyPark and Sampan Boat Rides) and events (Theatre Shows and MICE Events) in Marina Bay Sands.
The team is also responsible for the coordination and configuration of the ticket sales requirements of these above-mentioned events, and conduct analysis on ticketing data.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to prepare for on sales.
- Manage timelines and maintain clear communications with stakeholders as candidate will be handling multiple events with competing deadlines.
- Prepare/Draft Standard of Procedures (SOPs) and training guides.
- Independently manage different stakeholders and maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- Responsible for configuring events accurately into the ticketing system.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure smooth delivery of ticket sales for different sales channels (eg: Box Office, Call Centre, Ticketing Kiosks, and Internet).
- Assist in re-configuration if any additional changes/requirements are needed.
- Manage seat inventory for events and ensure that stakeholders’ requirements are being catered for.
- Resolve any issues that might occur and propose workarounds or solutions for future tickets build.
Reporting and Data Analysis
- Preparation of postmortem reports, overall ticketing sales reports and account settlement.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by maintaining up to date records of event sales.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Liaise with various departments including Finance, ArtScience Museum, Attractions, Front-of-House, Marketing, MICE to communicate events and reports requirements.
- Revenue analysis as directed by Managers or stakeholders and make recommendations regarding forecasting and budget planning.
Ticketing System Management
- Support and follow through all ticketing enhancements and related projects (eg: Change in ticketing system, website development, UAT, reports and reconciliation).
- Draft Statement of Work (SOW)s, review ticketing agreements and contracts.
- Develop, administer, and manage the ticketing system in line with company policy and ‘best practice’ procedures and recommend improvements and updates as required to ensure best use of the latest technology.
- Candidates should have at least a Degree in Business Administration, Events Management, Hospitality, or another related field.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Entertainment, Attractions/Events ticketing.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems preferred.
- Ability to respond with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple requests, projects, and rapid changes.
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented as candidate will need to check sales, revenue, ticketing data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Illustrator and/or Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Independent, self-motivated and team player. Will be required to guide 2 executives and deputize for the Manager in their absence.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Candidate should be comfortable and accommodate to the extended working hours on event days i.e. weekday evenings, weekends and public holidays if required.
- Needs to be responsive via phone to resolve issues that might occur during non-working hours.
Marina Bay Sands is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, providing equal opportunities as we grow our talent base to match our growth ambitions in Singapore. Our employees are committed to adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures, including the rules of conduct and business ethics of the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,00 delegates, 2,00 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,00 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,00 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore).Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino.The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world.Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,00 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events.The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200507292R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day