Central Region Jobs Senior Executive (venture Building) Position at Straits Developments Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Straits Developments Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Executive (Venture Building) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Straits Developments Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Executive (venture Building)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to join the Corporate Venture building team of a billion-dollar Singapore listed company (The Straits Trading Company Group). Nimble like a start-up, positioned within the real-estate and commodities sectors, with an attitude towards solving problems which matter, this start-up team will grow rapidly and is looking for multi-hatters and multi-taskers driving towards the singular purpose of simple solutions to complex property issues.
We want to move the needle!
· 5 to 7 years of experience in business building
· Degree in Business / Finance / Entrepreneurship
· Business development skills
· Basic accounting and legal knowledge
· Entrepreneurial DNA and experience
· High EQ
· Exceptional communication skills with confidence to communicate with C-level executives
· Logical and reasoned analytical skills
· Self-motivated, industrious and takes pride in your work
Nice to haves:
· Failed entrepreneur
· Comfortable public speaker
· Mature outlook
· In it for the long run, not instant gratification
· Multi-tasking experience
· Overseas exposure / experience / education
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Incorporated in 1887, The Straits Trading Company Limited is a conglomerate-investment company with operations and financial interests in resources, property and hospitality. These include majority or strategic stakes in the world’s third-largest tin producer, Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad, which is dual listed on Bursa Malaysia and the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited, ESR Cayman Limited and Far East Hospitality Holdings as well as a diversified property portfolio and real estate investment that are wholly owned by the Group.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 196300361H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Benefits