Bukit Merah Jobs Senior Finance Executive, Accounts Payable (1fss) Position at 1FSS Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we 1FSS Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior finance executive, accounts payable (1fss) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Bukit Merah and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 4.100 - SGD 5.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||1FSS Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Finance Executive, Accounts Payable (1fss)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.100|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
The incumbent shall be part of the Finance Shared Services (FSS) team responsible for the following:
- Oversee and responsible for intercompany and related-company daily operating processes and reporting.
- Review monthly inter-companies’ reconciliations to ensure prompt follow-up in accordance to the MOU.
- Review postings to ensure transactions are posted in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Review accrual journals for month-end and year-end closing, adhering to the timeline provided by institution.
- Supervise, train and manage staff including setting of KPIs and conducting appraisal sessions.
- Review work processes to promote efficiency and to strengthen internal control procedures.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Intercompany Accounting or General Ledger function, and overseeing an accounts team in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High integrity, meticulous and proactive
- Independent, self-driven with the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Customer service orientated
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Advancement
- Positive Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1FSS Pte Ltd is a subsidiary under MOH Holdings.
MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare entities including National Healthcare Group, National University Health System and Singapore Health Services.
We aim to enhance the overall public healthcare system performance and unlock synergies and economies of scale across the entire sector through sectoral-level initiatives, addressing system-level gaps and ensuring overall system optimisation. Our strategic initiatives include the rollout of a national healthcare IT infrastructure to facilitate seamless delivery of care to Singaporeans across the nation, development of new healthcare infrastructure including tertiary hospitals, community hospitals, polyclinics and nursing homes to meet future healthcare needs, and management of the Ministry of Health’s scholarships that form a critical talent pipeline for the public healthcare sector.
With over 28,00 healthcare professionals, we work towards ensuring affordable and quality healthcare for the people of Singapore. Join us today and be part of a dynamic team that champions excellence in the healthcare sector.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201828672W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)