Central Jobs Senior Finance Executive Position at Ticketmaster-Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Ticketmaster-Singapore Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior finance executive with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Ticketmaster-Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Finance Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Finance Operations team plays a vital role in the business, work closely with the internal stakeholders, clients, and the fans. The team supports the day-to-day finance operations including reconciling and investigate balances across Ticketmaster platforms and finance systems, providing Event Settlements in line with the contracted terms, performs Accounts Payable function and any ad-hoc projects from the Department Head. High standard of work ethics is expected to be demonstrated and to work in accordance with Ticketmaster processes and policies and audit requirements.
The Senior Finance Executive requires an eye for details to support all aspect of the finance operations and shall delivers in line with the Ticketmaster and Live Nation compliance. In additional you will provide support and work closely with the Line Manager.
This dynamic and fast paced role is for someone who likes working with numbers and can work independently as well as a team to meet monthly deadlines and has a genuine desire to learn about the business.
This position will be responsible for the AP and AR functions and other allocated weekly and monthly duties including but not limited to cash count, updating of tracking worksheets, settlement duties with Clients, Venues and Outlets, sales data reporting.
Other duties include administrative matters as requested from the Line Manager / Department Head.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
- Ensure all sales are reconciled daily across the various TM systems
- Ensure weekly payments are promptly processed with appropriate approvals, and duly authorized
- Assists in preparation of Event Settlement report
- Ensure quality of work is not compromised
- Lead and adhere to Live Nation/Ticketmaster audit and policy requirements across the business and finance team.
- Perform sales reconciliation of previous day’s sales
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc payments
- Work closely with Outlets and confirms weekly sales reconciliation
- Daily update of Cashbook
- Provide finance support to any large events
- Prepare month end closing within the required timeline, usually Work Day 3
- Provide weekly and monthly special financial reports as required by Line Manager to make clear business decisions
- Responsible for risk management of the business and ensure appropriate insurances are covered adequately
- Work closely and provide support to Line Manager
- Other tasks as required, inclusive but not limited to Accounting and Finance Operations support
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, Zoom, Teams
- Skilled in the use of finance systems is desirable – Xero
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapid changing environment, whilst managing stress and meeting deadlines under flexible working arrangements.
- Drive and motivate the direct reports and be a team player across the business
- A strong analytical background across the AP and AR subledgers
- High attention to detail
- Solid Communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Problem solve and investigate reconciling variances
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork – We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging – We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
We have a ‘Fan First’ mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the ‘Fan’ you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
You would have got a first feel of what it is like working at Ticketmaster through our career site and looking at our Ticketmaster Values. Are you ready to start your journey with us? One of your first stops would be our Going Live Session, our own way of welcoming you to Team Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the global market leader in live event ticketing products and services. Through official partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports teams, festivals, performing arts centres and theatres, Ticketmaster now processes over 500 million tickets. As part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, Ticketmaster is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as NYSE: LYV.
- Be part of a global, innovative and exciting business
- Full time position with great ticket perks and company benefits
- Join Ticketmaster - is the world's leading ticketing company.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Formerly APACTix, Ticketmaster Singapore is a ticketing and marketing services provider in Singapore, aims to offer local and international event organisers a fully integrated solution that includes ticketing, fan engagement, marketing services and analytics. We also partner with event organisers to offer fans a wide range of event and entertainment choices ranging from concerts, theatre, family entertainment to lifestyle & leisure festivals.
The Ticketmaster difference:• Provide rich fan insights, data and analysis; • Develop and leverage cutting-edge technological innovation; and • Support live events everywhere with local teams that are fluent in the needs of individual markets and fans worldwide
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 201313980N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 2 Stadium Walk, Singapore 397691