Queenstown Jobs Senior It Administrator Position at Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior IT Administrator with full time working hours for our company office, Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd, for residents of Queenstown and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and at least a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior IT Administrator.
|Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd
|Senior It Administrator
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Deploy, upgrade, and migrate Windows and Linux servers in the company’s production environment
- Collaborate with the central IT team in Germany to apply critical patches to servers and storage systems
- Responsible for setting up and managing the VMWare infrastructure and Nutanix HCI to ensure the high availability of virtual machines, as well as implementing backup and recovery procedures
- Provide 3rd level IT support for managing server and storage issues in Singapore and AP regions
- Ensure that server and storage incidents reported to the service desk are resolved within the agreed SLA
- Proactively monitor server and storage systems to identify and address potential performance issues
- Support, configure, and maintain the office network infrastructure, including Cisco switches, ISE, WLC, and Access Points
- Document processes and create support manuals
- Liaise with vendors and request quotations from suppliers when needed, and maintain good working relationships with all vendors to ensure that the services received meet the expected contract requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation and inventory management of all hardware assets, conduct regular inventory checks, and dispose of unnecessary hardware in compliance with company policies
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in server and storage administration, with a strong background in Windows and Linux servers, virtualization architecture, and NetApp and Synology storage systems
- Fluent in Active Directory Domain Services, DHCP, DNS, GPO, WSUS, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP and IAM
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing Veeam and Netvault Backup software
- Hands-on experience in management and administration of all tasks assigned related to IT infrastructures including servers, storage, backup and network (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
- Able to work independently and collaborate effectively with team members
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities while meeting tight deadlines
- Preferably holds relevant IT Infrastructure certifications, specifically in Windows and virtualization technologies
- Highly advantageous to have experience in Linux OS, virtualization using Nutanix AHV, and MS Exchange 2013/2016
- Multinational Corporation
- Career Advancement
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Automation is our world. Perfect application solutions are our goal.
In 1945, Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs founded a small radio workshop in Mannheim, Germany, based on the principles of inventiveness, entrepreneurial foresight, and self-reliance. The experience they acquired was transformed into new ideas, and they continued to enjoy developing products for customers. The eventual result was the invention of the proximity switch. This innovation represented the starting point of the company's success story.
Today, Pepperl+Fuchs is known by customers around the world as a pioneer and an innovator in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology. Our main focus is always on your individual requirements: With a passion for automation and groundbreaking technology, we are committed to working in partnership with you now and in the future. We understand the demands of your markets, developing specific solutions, and integrating them into your processes.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197902272W
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, In-house Cafeteria, Social Recreation Activities, Casual and Business
- Specific Location: 18 Ayer Rajah Crescent