Orchard Jobs Senior Marketing Executive Position at FANCL
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Orchard and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Marketing Executive in our business office, FANCL.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||(senior) Marketing Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to develop marketing strategies and campaigns, to promote the company’s products, services that align with consumer behavior patterns and business goals.
This role focus on Public Relations, Publication, Visual Merchandising and joint promotions with 3rd parties.
1) Public Relations
– Plan yearly PR calendar and budget to meet brand objectives
– Manage relationships with key stakeholders such as media, influencers and celebrities
– Identify suitable PR opportunities or brand collaborations
– Conceptualize press kit designs and seeding
– Meet targeted PR ROI for campaigns
– Oversee the review and tracking of PR coverage
– Plan yearly publication calendar and budget
– Determine yearly newsletter content plan
– Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of company’s written materials
– Oversee copywriting and art direction
– Monthly update and review of budget sheet
– E-newsletter & Personalized communication with customers
3) Visual Merchandising
– Provide the VM slogan
– Execution VM plan and prepare the post report
4) Joint Promotion
– Drive new customer recruitment & retention by reaching out to new segments and base
– Third-party sampling campaigns
5) Marketing Campaign
– Establish marketing objectives for campaigns
– Opportunity to drive potential products with relevant products and establish the brand as a beauty & wellness leader
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications
· Preferably minimum two years’ experience in relevant field FMCG, Cosmetics, PR or AD agency, Fashion/beauty media
· Good communication& Interpersonal skills
· Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
· Exceptional organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
· Strong prioritization skills, able to balance multiple projects at any one time
· Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FANCL is one of the foremost companies in the production of natural preservative-free cosmetics, skincare, and nutritional supplements. As the world’s first preservative-free brand, our innovation has helped us to expand and build a strong presence, offering great potential for the future.
As we enter this significant period of exponential growth, we are looking for committed, passionate and dynamic individuals to take the company forward and share our success!
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 201401567Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- (senior) Marketing Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Orchard 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Orchard 2023