Bukit Merah Jobs (senior) Marketing Executive Position at MODERN DENTAL LABORATORY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, MODERN DENTAL LABORATORY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as (Senior) Marketing Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bukit Merah and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||MODERN DENTAL LABORATORY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||(senior) Marketing Executive|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist in developing yearly marketing plan
- Assist in preparing creative brief and working with agencies on all design and production matters
- Assist in developing and implementing all marketing collaterals including but not limited to traditional (print, leaflet, brochure, outdoor), digital (social media, website) and event coordination
- Prepare promotion packs for the clients
- Assist in business development projects
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth roll out of all marketing activities, campaigns and projects in a timely manner
- Gather and consolidate all market-related insights and competitors’ information
- Manage advertising and promotion spending
- Build good relationship with local KOLs (e.g healthcare professionals)
- Report directly to the headquarter marketing team
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Min 2 years or above working experience preferably in FMCG or health industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, fast learner with good multi-tasking skills to meet tight deadlines
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn
What do you get out of this:
- Birthday leave, Maternity leave, Childcare leave, 14 days of Annual leave, Medical coverage, 13th-month salary
- Receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Gain the practical experiences working at the Dental industry
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MODERN DENTAL LABORATORY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. is a subsidiary of Modern Dental Group Limited
Modern Dental Group Limited is a leading global dental prosthetic device provider with a focus on providing custom-made prostheses to customers in the growing prosthetics industry.
Our product portfolio is broadly categorized into three product lines: fixed prosthetic devices, such as crowns and bridges; removable prosthetic devices, such as removable dentures; and other devices, such as orthodontic devices, sports guards and anti-snoring devices.
Our success in this industry is rooted in our global proprietary sales and distribution network which we established through a series of strategic acquisitions of our former distributors.
Our sales and distribution network provides us with direct access to customers, including dentists, dental clinics, hospitals, distributors and other customers, in key prosthetics markets around the globe, allowing us to promote our products in a targeted manner and better satisfy the needs and preferences of our diverse global customer base.
We have 21 points of sale in China and 62 service centers overseas. For the six-month ended 31 December, 2020, we had a customer base of over 30,00 customer accounts.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201804261N
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)