Central Jobs Senior M&e Coordinator #sgunitedjobs Position at China Construction (South Pacific) Dev Co Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior M&E Coordinator #SGUnitedJobs with full time working hours for our company office, China Construction (South Pacific) Dev Co Pte Ltd, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Electrical and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, China Construction (South Pacific) Dev Co Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior M&E Coordinator #SGUnitedJobs.
|Company||China Construction (South Pacific) Dev Co Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior M&e Coordinator #sgunitedjobs|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Attend site meetings with consultants;
- Study M&E drawings and coordinate M&E works with the consultants and sub-contractors to resolve any technical / site issues;
- Ensure M&E works are carried out according to specifications / drawings;
- Inform Project Director / Project Manager on any technical / site problems pertaining to M&E works;
- Supervise the progress of M&E works on site;
- Coordination of sub-contractor’s M&E work and ensuring the work is on schedule.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5~8 years of working experiences in main-con compaines, preferably in large scale projects
- Able to work independently and possess strong leadership quality
|Address||182 Cecil St, #31-01 China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd, Singapore 069547|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd ("CCDC" or "the Company") is a wholly-owned subsidiary set up by CSCEC in Singapore. Established in 1992, CCDC has grown to become a local leader and is one of the largest construction companies which has received the most number of awards in Singapore. The company now is dedicated with strong workforce of over 1400 staffs and over 3,500 skilled workers.
Over the years, CCDC has established a construction and property development, twin-driver business model. In the construction sector, the Company has responded enthusiastically to Government's Home Ownership Scheme and has built a series of high-quality public and private housing projects. It also covers construction segments in education, commercial, hospitality, healthcare and transportation nodes. CCDC is the leading builder, awarded with the highest builder grade of A1 by the Building Construction Authority ("BCA").
CCDC will continue its efforts in contributing to the well-being of Singaporeans, as well as building a better Singapore by bringing economic, social and environmental benefits.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199201093N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Bonus, Smart Casual, 5.5 days work week