Central Region Jobs Senior Officer (accounts) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Company Confidential is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Officer (Accounts) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central - Others and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Senior Officer (accounts)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Ensure timely reporting of Financial and Management Reports
- Responsible for MAS statutory reporting, regulatory and compliance
- Preparation of Financial accounting and payments as well as general accounting duties.
- Handle taxation matters as well as liaising with tax consultants
- Provide support on ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Degree in Accountancy or professional accountancy qualification
- Experience in audit or accounts preferably in financial industry
- Possess drive, initiative, able to work independently under deadlines
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and organizations skills.
- Those holding relevant qualifications but without working experience are also welcomed to apply as training will be provided
The successful candidate can expect a competitive package that includes an attractive basic salary, annual bonus and variable bonus. Please submit your detailed resume, including expected salary and contact number.
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified)
- Annual Bonus & Variable Bonus
- Share Options Scheme
- Medical & Hospitalisation Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
This exciting business is a FTSE UK listed global group and a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of advanced testing and development solutions to the global automotive industry. Its regional headquarters are in Singapore, where it is positioned to capitalise on the increasing demand for high-quality automotive test and verification equipment across Asia Pacific, including driverless technology and robotics.