East Jobs Senior Officer/officer, Finance (ar) Position at Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Officer/Officer, Finance (AR). For those of you who live in East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd
|Senior Officer/officer, Finance (ar)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Update receipts from trade debtors into Accounting System (SAP) trade debtors accounts on a daily basis.
- Prepare Daily Bank Deposit Listing & arrange for submission to banks for bank-in.
- Invoicing of retail outlet rental and miscellaneous income to tenants / clients, including follow-up on updating receipt of payments from tenants / clients.
- Reconcile trade debtor receipts, overall bank accounts from bank statements to general ledger and output tax (GST).
- Ensure all sales exceptions files are uploaded into Accounting System (SAP).
- Post Medisave receipts into general ledger and journal adjustments for inter-department billings, group staff medical bills and inter-company transactions.
- Post miscellaneous manual billings like retail outlet, carpark & studio rental, sponsorships and expenses reimbursement into the general ledger.
- Issue credit notes to clients for ad-hoc discounts or overcharging.
- Compile debt waiver list and year-end audit schedules.
- Perform fixed assets sightings and attend stock counts.
- Diploma or Degree holder, preferably in Accounting or LCCI in Higher Accounting or Certificate in Business Studies (Major in Accounting) with 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Prior accounting experience would be an advantage.
- Entry level candidates are also welcome to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raffles Hospital is a tertiary care hospital and the flagship of the Raffles Medical Group, a leading private healthcare provider in Singapore and South East Asia.
Located in the heart of Singapore, Raffles Hospital offers a wide range of services including specialist, medical, surgical and diagnostic services that spans across 35 disciplines such as obstetrics and gynaecology, cardiology, oncology and orthopaedics.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 199303258D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business & uniforms, Work schedule will be in accordance to Department's operating hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Officer/officer, Finance (ar) position job vacancies