Central Jobs Senior Paralegal/ip Manager Position at HARRY ELIAS PARTNERSHIP LLP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Paralegal/IP Manager in our business office, HARRY ELIAS PARTNERSHIP LLP.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HARRY ELIAS PARTNERSHIP LLP|
|Position||Senior Paralegal/ip Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our firm Intellectual Property department is currently seeking a highly qualified Senior Paralegal/IP Manager to join our team. As a IP consultant, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing our IP Department’s prosecution portfolio matters, reviewing and drafting of IP commercial contracts/ agreements and lead IP contentious and enforcement matters.
• Analyzing briefs to identify issues to be addressed, conducting legal research, drafting legal opinions, drafting civil/commercial agreements, and drafting court documents including pleadings, legal submissions and affidavits
• Oversee and manage client’s global IP portfolios including fairing trade mark availability search reports prepared by IP executives, overseeing the filings of trademark, patents and design applications, assist in drafting submission replies and handling any opposition, revocation or invalidation proceedings, liaising with clients and other IP associates overseas on all the above related matters
• Conduct IP due diligence in mergers and acquisitions and other transactions
• Provide legal advice and counsel to internal clients regarding intellectual property issues
• Lead IP contentious and enforcement matters including drafting cease & desist letters, coordinating raid actions, attending pre-trial/case conferences and interlocutory hearings
• At least 5 years of experience working in intellectual property law, intellectual property corporate, litigation/enforcement, with a focus on trademarks, patents and copyrights
• Experience in drafting and negotiating franchise/licensing agreements and other IP-related commercial agreements
• Experience in handling IP contentious and enforcement actions
• Hungry for growth and preferably keen to do business development and bring in clients
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently while also collaborating with a team
• Strong organizational and project management skills
|Address||4 Shenton Way, #17-01 Harry Elias Partnership LLP, Singapura 068807|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.