Outram Jobs Senior Pre-sales Engineer Position at Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Outram and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Pre-sales Engineer in our business office, Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Pre-sales Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will be responsible to manage the team and also responsible in the overall design of application solution that meets the customer’s business environment and objectives to create unique value propositions to the customers.
- Responsible for the overall design of application solution that meets the customer’s business environment and objectives to create unique value propositions to the customers
- Review the cost, benefit and risk of various technology and solutions
- Advise on specifications and review tender clarifications with the sales team
- Study business challenges, develop solutions and engage customers for buy-in
- Vendor/Internal Team Management
- Coordinate with the subject matter experts in various domains to ensure the solution fit the customer’s requirements
- Prepare and review alternatives on competitive offerings to justify technical suitability of the company’s products and services in meeting customer’s requirements
- Deliver enablement sessions to team members to help articulate service offerings and solutions
- Work with internal and external teams on solutions development projects, including monitoring budgets, quality of work and deliverable deadlines
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 6- 8 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge of business domain and is in abreast with evolving technology capabilities
- Preferably with 3-5 years’ experience in providing business solutions and/or pre-sales support
- Possess in-depth knowledge of current technologies, tools, methodologies and industry trends in the country
- Certified in appropriate technologies is an added advantage
- Analytical, self-driven and motivated to innovation and learning
- Strong verbal communication (including presentation) and written communication skills (in English)
- Able to engage with senior management
- A team player and with strong problem solving
|Address||315 Outram Rd, #08-03 Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd, Tan Boon Liat Building, Singapura 169074|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Looking for a career where you can unleash your potential?
Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd, incorporated in 1977, is one of Asia’s leading security providers to businesses and governments across Asia. Our strong service infrastructure, supported by innovative solution offerings has propelled us to become one of the emerging leaders with a remarkable track record.
Here, we advocate the importance of continuous learning where individuals are groomed and their potential realized. Our success today is attributed to a team of dynamic and passionate individuals, who, over the years, grew and excelled in an environment where opportunities and professional enhancements abound. We believe that individuals equipped with positive attitude and right skill sets will thrive and succeed. If you have the passion, drive and determination to succeed, we want to meet you!
- Industry: Security / Law Enforcement
- Registration No.: 197700631N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Will be briefed upon interview