Central Region Jobs Senior/ Principal Executive (programmes And Marcomms), Youth Development Unit Position at National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior/ Principal Executive (Programmes and Marcomms), Youth Development Unit in our business office, National Trades Union Congress (NTUC).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||National Trades Union Congress (NTUC)|
|Position||Senior/ Principal Executive (programmes And Marcomms), Youth Development Unit|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Young NTUC is the youth wing of the NTUC. Since our founding in April 2005, Young NTUC has grown to over 170,00 working adults aged 35 years and below. We strive to give voice to the needs and aspirations of young workers. Career or cause-based, we provide platforms for youths to forge lasting relationships and form united communities to achieve a common goal.
- Co-create overall integrated marketing strategy to drive public awareness of Young NTUC in the youth domain.
- Develop and implement youth centric career-related and cause-based programmes and events to engage in-school youths and working adults.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated with the programmes and initiatives, including project management, creative development, marketing and registration, budgeting and outcomes tracking and measurement.
- Manage and maintain corporate website and social media platforms (e.g Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Work closely with external partners from the 3P sector and internal stakeholders to tackle key challenges of the youth sector.
- Identify, engage and secure partners to support successful delivery of Young NTUC programmes.
- Youth groups account management and any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite – not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred.
- Must understand and be able to comply and communicate brand identity & guidelines.
- Good engagement and influencing skills.
- Able to work on some weekday evenings and Saturdays.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and challenges of youth sector.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) is a national confederation of trade unions as well as a network of professional associations and partners across all sectors in Singapore.
NTUC’s objectives are to help Singapore stay competitive and workers remain employable for life; to enhance the social status and well-being of our members and working people; and to build a strong, responsible, and caring labour movement. NTUC’s vision is to be an inclusive labour movement for all collars, ages, and nationalities. NTUC is at the heart of the Labour Movement, which comprises 58 affiliated unions, seven affiliated associations, 12 social enterprises, six related organisations as well as a growing ecosystem of U Associates and enterprise partners.
At the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), we strive to help workers of all collars, ages, and nationalities achieve gainful employment through better jobs, and a better living through higher wages so they can live a better life.
Apart from protecting the rights and advancing the interests of our workers, NTUC also strives to support working families through the various stages of their lives and moderate their cost of living.
We want to CARE for our working people, ensure workplace practices are FAIR for them and GROW our workforce for a better future.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: S64TU0450K
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)