Central Jobs Senior Procurement Specialist ($8000 – $10000) #jtl Position at RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Procurement Specialist ($8000 - $10000) #JTL for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 8.000 - SGD 11.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD|
|Position||Senior Procurement Specialist ($8000 - $10000) #jtl|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 8.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 11.000|
- Manage portfolio of assigned commodities and specialty raw materials utilizing best practices in Strategic Sourcing to optimize the total cost of ownership for the company. The total cost of ownership will include consideration of life cycle cost, logistics, security of supply, supplier performance, business continuity and regulatory compliance and constraints.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships to negotiate and maintain price and supply conditions ensuring commercial terms are optimized, supply maintained, contracts implemented and managed as appropriate and SAP data maintained.
- Develop an understanding of the market for the raw materials, products and services purchased and identify the factors which influence availability and pricing (know the buy) ensuring that significant market changes are anticipated, managed and communicated.
- Define and implement procurement strategies at a Global level for specific materials, products or services.
- Identify and select source(s) of assigned raw materials, products and services. Work with the supplier base to identify new sources within existing portfolio and new technologies which may bring advantage to the company, sponsoring and supporting approvals as appropriate.
- Prepare, maintain and communicate long term sourcing strategies to support the Long Range Plan (LRP) both within region and at a global level as appropriate to ensure raw material, products and services availability and economics are communicated to and support the needs of the business.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that operational requirements are considered and establish setup of the suppliers to deliver reliable supply.
- Monitor quality and consistency of raw materials used in our intermediate and finished goods in a non-conformance management system to record quality issues/resolutions. Consult with R&D and manufacturing, investigate and resolve quality issues quickly and effectively.
- Collaborate with other procurement team members on a regional and global basis to identify synergies that will ensure maximization of strategic procurement initiatives.
- Employ strategies as appropriate to ensure business continuity objectives are met.
- Consult with Business Group, R&D, Manufacturing and Process Technology to provide information regarding competitive challenges, potential entrants, pricing initiatives and quality, service, price and distribution issues.
- Demonstrate, lead and encourage best practice within the procurement process; vendor selection, specifications, tender & negotiation process/policy, business award, contracts implementation and maintenance etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s or equivalent in Business, Economics, Math, Chemistry or related field.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, negotiation and influencing skills typically acquired through 7 or more years of experience in related roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500)
|Address||391A Orchard Road Ngee Ann City TowerA 12-08, Recruit Express Pte Ltd, Singapura 238873|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs.
Asthe total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199601303W
- EA No.: 99C4599
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days