Queenstown Jobs Senior Product Executive Position at Cargo Community Network Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of SENIOR PRODUCT EXECUTIVE with full time working hours for our company office, Cargo Community Network Pte Ltd, for residents of Queenstown and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 5.200, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Cargo Community Network Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a SENIOR PRODUCT EXECUTIVE.
|Company||Cargo Community Network Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Product Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.200|
Cargo Community Network Pte Ltd (CCN) is a leader in providing collaborative and integrated applications for the air cargo industry. CCN was founded in 1991 with its headquarters located in Singapore. Since then, CCN has presence in more than 15 countries with a strong network of communities comprising of freight forwarders, airlines, ground handling agents, customs and more. Its web-based community platform brings together everyone in different parts of the world to collaborate, share information and seeks to increase business opportunities locally and globally. CCN forms strategic partnerships with global service providers in offering a comprehensive suite of apps and services on the platform for the global user community.
The Senior Product Executive is responsible to drive the delivery of apps and services on the platform, and to take on the role of product owner for his/her apps and services portfolio.
· Product Management
o Work with internal stakeholders including the IT and Marketing/Commercial teams through the product development phases – from conceptualization; design; implementation; testing; and to the launch of the product to markets.
o Develop relevant documentations for product information sharing and/or training.
o Conduct training workshops on product features and benefits.
o Conduct regular product review to ensure products features are relevant and up to date throughout the product life cycle.
· Customer Engagement
o Engage customers to understand their business needs and challenges so as to map out their issues, objectives and desired outcomes for the products.
o Collaborate with Marketing/Commercial teams in developing viable business cases for new products.
· Research and Development / Market Trends
o Keep up to date on industry news and trends, governing bodies, associations so as to identify emerging trends, technologies and opportunities for forward product planning.
- A Degree in Business or Technology-related field
- With 2-5 years of working experience, preferably in technology, air cargo or logistics
- Experience in managing digital products and services is an added advantage
- Comfortable working with digital tools and technologies for creating documentations, prototypes and mockups etc.
- With an agile mindset and adaptive to changes where need to.
- Resourceful, creative and willingness to learn.
- Hybrid, Flexible Working Arrangements
- AWS, Bonus
- Positive and good learning environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leader in providing cargo community systems (CCS) for the air cargo industry, was founded in 1991 with its headquarters located in Singapore. Since its inception, CCN has been pioneering the cargo community system for the airfreight industry and has evolved to provide a suite of innovative and intelligent solutions,delivered withquality service, to its valued customers and partners globally.
The company is leader in its field of services.
We are committed to promoting a good working environment and growth opportunities for our employees. We welcome you to join us if you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic and progressive company.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 199105387K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Sports, Holiday subsidy, Smart Casual