Queenstown Jobs Senior Quality Engineer Position at Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Queenstown and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Quality Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Pepperl+Fuchs Asia Pte Ltd
|Senior Quality Engineer
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Manufacturing, Quality Assurance
In this position, the Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for the professional management of (potential) product deviations, to perform internal audits and reviews (product & production processes) to ensure continuous improvement, avoidance of reoccurrences, reduction of rework and scrap rate.
- To support company vision and strategies
- To support collaboration within the area of responsibility and at interfaces
Fulfil QM global strategic goals:
- Professional management of (potential) product deviations
- Reduction of rework & scrap rate
- Implementation of sustainable corrective actions and preventive measures
1. Preparation and reporting at QM SFM
2.Manage and coordinate (potential) product deviations
a.Risk assessment and prioritization of (potential) product deviations
b.Application of problem solving methods
c.Moderation and delegation of work packages to subject matter expert
d.Consolidation of results and decision marking for immediate actions and corrective/ preventive measures
e.Escalation of complaints
3.Conduct product and production process audits
4.Conduct reviews and releases for NPI and product transfers from different production locations
5.Application of improvements across all production areas
6.Traceability of product and production process
7.Manage and coordinate delivery, production and store locks as well as rework and scrap activities
- Degree in Quality Assurance, Electronics, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years direct quality working experience.
- Familiar with production processes applied for industrial sensors and process automation devices
- Root cause analysis and problem solving methods
- IPC Standards/ certification is of advantage
- Process knowledge of SMT processes is of advantage
- Multinational Corporation
- Career Advancement
- Collaborative team mates and friendly colleagues
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Automation is our world. Perfect application solutions are our goal.
In 1945, Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs founded a small radio workshop in Mannheim, Germany, based on the principles of inventiveness, entrepreneurial foresight, and self-reliance. The experience they acquired was transformed into new ideas, and they continued to enjoy developing products for customers. The eventual result was the invention of the proximity switch. This innovation represented the starting point of the company's success story.
Today, Pepperl+Fuchs is known by customers around the world as a pioneer and an innovator in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology. Our main focus is always on your individual requirements: With a passion for automation and groundbreaking technology, we are committed to working in partnership with you now and in the future. We understand the demands of your markets, developing specific solutions, and integrating them into your processes.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 197902272W
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, In-house Cafeteria, Social Recreation Activities, Casual and Business
- Specific Location: 18 Ayer Rajah Crescent