Central Jobs Senior/sales Manager (long Stay) Position at Capella Hotel Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, we Capella Hotel Singapore, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior/sales manager (long stay) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Capella Hotel Singapore|
|Position||Senior/sales Manager (long Stay)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and fostering business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. He/she also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
A. Develop Sales Strategies
1. Analyse competitor landscape and customer demand to identify sales opportunities
2. Develop measures to strengthen guest and/or customer portfolios
B. Manage Client Relationships
1. Collaborate with relevant departments to meet guests’ and/or customers’ requirements in the sales contracts
2. Develop action plans for guests’ and/or customers’ request that deviate from signed sales contracts
C. Manage Sales Activities to Achieve Sales
1. Conduct hotel inspections for clients
2. Conduct negotiation of sales contracts
3. Develop consultative selling and upselling strategies to maximise room sales
4. Prepare and present sales proposals and quotations
5. Conduct minimum 20 sales activities per week including sales call, entertainment and site inspections
D. Manage finance and report management
1. Meet or exceed individual and group catering sales target that is set by the management
2. Accurately forecast the covers and revenues for each client
E. Create sales opportunities
1. Manage sales channgels to optimize sales
2. Monitor customer acquisition programmes
3. Participate in relevant industry events, trade exhibitions and sales trips for networking and lead generation
1. Diploma in Hospitality Management
2. Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the same capacity for an upscale hotel
3. Have a good business acumen
4. Ability to work under pressure
|Address||1 The Knolls, Capella Singapore, Sentosa Island, 098297|
- Shuttle Service Provided
- Meals Provided
- Birthday Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capella Singapore offers an inspiring resort destination, just moments from Singapore’s financial and shopping districts. Residing on 30 acres of lush rainforest, the resort’s peaceful setting on a knoll is a rare masterpiece, boldly marrying Singapore’s rich colonial heritage with a symphony of contemporary architectural curves and designs.
Rooms: Capella offers the most spacious accommodation in Singapore. With just 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors, guests are assured a personalised experience. The villas and manors all feature private plunge pools, outdoor showers and bathtubs.
Facilities: A hallmark of the Capella experience is the luxury of preferential service provided by our Personal Assistants. Guests can enjoy three dining choices at Cassia, a fine-dining Chinese restaurant; The Knolls, an all-day Mediterranean restaurant as well as Bob’s Bar which overlooks the South China Sea. Capella Singapore is also home to the award-winning Auriga Spa, the first Forbes Five Star Spa in Singapore.
Meetings & Events: Capella Singapore offers a unique location for weddings, events and corporate retreats with over 24,500 square feet of meeting and function space. Each meeting room features spacious pre-function areas for entertaining.
The resort’s circular and pillar-less ballroom features the city’s largest curved LED wall at 81 sqm. Its centrepiece is a magnificent glass-dome sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein that allows natural skylight to fill the ballroom’s 780 square metres of space, designed to comfortably accommodate 400 guests.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53111722K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Sentosa
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior/sales Manager (long Stay) position job vacancies