Downtown Core Jobs Senior Shipping Operations Executive/assistant Position at CARA SHIPPING PTE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we CARA SHIPPING PTE LIMITED are looking for candidates for the position of senior shipping operations executive/assistant with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||CARA SHIPPING PTE LIMITED|
|Position||Senior Shipping Operations Executive/assistant|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Responsible for all vessels operational works. Including but not limited to below details:
– Verifying CP / Fixture terms.
– Advise charterers and owners on requirements pertaining to the fixtures such as voyage order, stowage, cargo quantity and cargo grades.
– Liaise with clients on resolution processes for post-fixture issues. Prepare reports on post-fixture activities.
– Monitor ship schedules, loading & discharging operations and solve any problems that may occur during the period.
– Monitor grain cargo’s hold cleaning job, transportation, loading and discharging operations.
– Responsible for insurance (P&I, FDD, H&M & War, charterer’s liability) and claim handling;
– Serve relevant delivery and re-delivery notices for ships.
– Perform processing and invoicing of hire payments, including bunker calculations, deductions, off-hire time, and other deductions.
– Send hire/freight invoices to charterers and follow up on timely receipt of payments.
– Ensure relevant documents are prepared at various stages of the operations.
– Follow up with various parties on relevant documentation and settlements, and dealing with claims from counterparties.
– Ad-hoc duties assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree or above in Maritime, International Shipping or relevant majors.
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences.
– Fluent in written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese. (In order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
– Familiar with IMOS, eccdocs, weather forecast Software（AWT/WNI) would be an advantage.
– Able to work independently and as a team.
– Able to work under pressure.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established on July 28th, 2009 in Singapore and with registered capital of USD 50 million, CARA SHIPPING PTE LIMITED is a large-scale dry bulk operator. Taking the advantage of the naturally-endowed geographical location and strategic focus on commodity trading and international shipping here in Singapore, the Company commercially manages and operates a fleet of more than 10 large dry bulk carriers, ranging from Capesize, Kamsarmax to Panamax, with the total dry bulk transportation capacity of more than 2 million deadweight tons (dwt). In reality, the Company is rather a large-scale de-facto dry bulk ship owner. Since May 2010, the Company has been granted by Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) the Approved International Shipping Company (AIS) status.
In the financial year of 2011-2012, the Company’s sales turnover amounts to USD 460 million; it is estimated that the Company’s sales turnover is to exceed USD 500 million in the financial year of 2012-2013.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 200913764Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To Be Discussed