Senior Software Engineer (10000) Vacancies at Prestige Professions Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Software Engineer (10000). For those of you who live in Central & North and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Prestige Professions Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 8.000 - SGD 10.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Prestige Professions Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Software Engineer (10000)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 8.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 10.000|
• Highest remuneration package in market
• Conducive working environment
• Promising career prospects
- Designing, programming, and optimizing the sequences for machines
- Developing semiconductor automation software
- Production/testing software processes
- Manufacturing execution and database systems
- Participate in full software lifecycle including requirements, specification, design, and construction using oriented methodologies
- Other applications will be written in embedded systems and processors
- Development of new features and capabilities in existing code base, troubleshooting and root cause analysis and correction of software errors
- Diploma or Degree in IT/Engineering field
- 5 years of related experience
- Background in semiconductor industry will be added advantage (not a must)
- Proficient in C, C++ programming
- Responsible and meticulous
** Sincere & Interested applicants, kindly forward your *Updated resume (word doc format) to allan(at)prestigeprofessions.com.sg and CC: Allan (R1223894) **
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prestige Professions Pte Ltd is a dynamic and service expertise consultancy that delivers Recruitment and Human Resources solutions.
We adopt best practices, distinctive solutions and individualized customer relationship management.
Aspiring to meet all requirements and needs, we believe in nurturing excellent relationships with both candidates and clients.
In accordance to proven track records and achievements, we are trusted for our impeccable credentials.
With years of experience, we are a dedicated team of professionals that deliver precise results for all fields and industries; specializing in these comprehensive services:
We endeavor to become the recognized premier leader in the industry offering simplest solution whilst creating enduring relations with all our candidates and clients.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201534116N
- EA No.: 15C7741
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days