Central Jobs Senior Sous Chef (monti) Position at Jardin Enchante Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Jardin Enchante Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior sous chef (monti) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Jardin Enchante Pte Ltd
|Senior Sous Chef (monti)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
Responsible for quality of food, planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in the activities of all personnel engaged in cooking and preparing food and cleaning in the respective sub sections
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that quality, quantity, and correctness of food items served and displayed are as per company’s and Chef’s standard recipes
- Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with NEA standards.
- To check mise en place, preparation, cooking and presentation of all food
- To assist and co-ordinate the activities of all cooks, dishwashers as instructed by the head chef
- To ensure an efficient and smooth food service
- To suggest to the head chef new ideas for menu, daily specials and food promotions
- To assist head chef in preparing food requisitions, inter kitchen transfer and checking of the quality and quantity of food received from the direct market and supplies
- To assist head chef to control costs by minimising spoilage, utilising food surpluses and portion control
- To make sure all machines, furniture, equipment and utensils are clean and in working condition at all times
- To guide and train the kitchen personnel as instructed by head chef
- To discuss daily activities, functions and special orders with head chef
- Candidate must possess at least 4 to 5 years relevant experience in European Cuisine & fine dining
- Must have completed Basic Food Hygiene course
- Possess a strong sense of initiative
- Manage and maintain sanitation and hygiene standards
- Willing to learn and adapt to various line positions with locations
- Well versed with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Words etc)
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Multi Cultural Work Environment
- Firm Dedication to Career Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
1-Group is Singapore’s leading independent lifestyle F&B group that operates a diverse portfolio of outstanding concepts ranging from award-winning restaurants, popular-sprawling cafés, exciting bars & clubs, romantic solemnization halls and stunning corporate event venues.
As Singapore’s most prolific and creative Lifestyle F&B operator, we bear witness to countless first dates, celebrations, weddings, events, and many more of life’s milestones worth remembering. In all that we do, we aim to create great memories for all our guests by providing exceptional experiences, and because of that focus, we have achieved an unprecedented number of awards & accolades across our entire portfolio.
Our 8 Iconic & Heritage outlets housing over 24 distinctly recognizable F&B concepts and brands. Each of these concepts has a distinctive narrative separate from the other. Our concepts provide an experience beyond the norm – spinning a story of quality feasts, lush backdrops, alongside top-notch service. Our arm for wedding planning & special occasions logistics, 1-Host, is also Singapore’s largest & most experienced team of wedding and events planners with a dedication to bringing the ambitious vision of our clients to life.
We are able to differentiate ourselves in our industry because at the core of our belief, we operate using a unique proprietary trademark leadership style. This management style is called c-LeadershipTM, which engages and allows our leaders to collectively take ownership and manage the business with information, authority and autonomy. Here, we believe in every individual’s capability and seek to develop our leaders to their fullest potential in an environment that not only nurtures but also empowers them. In 1-Group, everyone is trained to be a collective leader.
We are looking for people with grit, perseverance and passion for the hospitality industry. And, if you are really good at what you do, we hope to have you alongside us as we embark on a journey of discovering, transforming, and unveiling the spaces both around us and beyond the seas. If you believe in what is yet to be, we look forward to embracing your voice and ideas at 1-Group.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200504773E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Birthday Vouchers, Referral Programs, and others, Depending on Job Positions, Depending on Job Positions