Bukit Merah Jobs Senior / Structural Engineer Position at Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior / Structural Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd, for residents of Bukit Merah and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior / Structural Engineer.
|Company||Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior / Structural Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Based in Singapore
· Assist the Team Directors in the performance of their duties
· Supervise and coordinate with subordinate staff
· Ensure quality and accuracy of designs
· Offer suggestions to improve the designs
· Produce sketch drawings
· Carry out design calculations
· Check design calculations
· Ensure compliance with Project Design Criteria/Client Brief/ Approved Concept
· Ensure compliance with relevant design standards and office standards
· Check documentation complies with design
· Attend and participate in design meetings
· Ensure compliance with ISO Quality Procedure Manual
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Structural Engineering, as a minimum.
- 1-7 years of design experience in a consulting Environment.
- Must have experience in HDB.
- Must have design experience in high rise residential, commercial or mixed development projects.
- Fully familiar and hands-on knowledge of the latest design software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be fully familiar with European code
- Hands-on experience with the analysis and design of large building projects in structural steel, R.C. and post tensioned concrete
|Address||168 Jalan Bukit Merah, #12-01 Meinhardt Infrastructure Pte Ltd, Connection One, Singapura 150168|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meinhardt is one of the most respected engineering companies in the world and the largest independent engineering consultancy in Asia.
We work with clients from all over the world on diverse projects including tall buildings, roads and highways, aviation, metros and railways, ports and power.
Spanning developers, financiers, construction companies, government agencies, multinational corporations and multilateral development banks, our customers from around the world can count on our 5,00-strong global team in 51 offices to deliver high quality projects.
With our Australian heritage, global headquarters in Singapore and proven track record in Asia, the Middle East & Europe since the 1970’s, we blend the best of East and West in our thinking and management.
We aspire to be the world’s preferred infrastructure and urban solutions partner.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 197400199N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)